BP cut everything

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dемои, Mar 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

Nobody noticed that BP everything cutting off?
    First of all one time they add drop keys from goblins on floors and in 1 or 2 weeks they delete this idea.
    Next they cut drop of cubes when we can farm on normal premium 7-10 cubes per map on FBI. Now lucky is this who from map got 5 cubes.
    Now on R214 BP cut amount of materi from chests on Q's. 2 release ago on inf2 I can easy get 2,2k materi with glasses. Now on inf3 I see only 1,8k.
    And best is Varholm. On event 2-3 releases ago we can farm hundreds of stones on bloodmoon map in few rounds. Now? 4h farming and I get maybe 20 flaved stones?
    About 0% drop rate for uniques I don't have to mention.
    Varholm was best way to get good stones, now new players must buy prem and buy ander beacouse without jesters get good amount of ander for stones is terrible.
    And if BP don't change something in drop pets parts from circus, nobody can get this pets
    This game going to self destruction

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  2. Nahdinomouk

Nahdinomouk Forum Greenhorn

money is the answer :(

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Came back after a year or so and not happy with all the changes.

droprate seems worse than ever before
    and no more jesters [i get the gambling part, but it was something to take a break from grind and owell.....]

I dont see any point playing [it always was a hardcore grind/farm fest....but now you can grind/farm for days without a reward]

It was such a fun game to kill time with....sad