BP strikes again

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FastEddieFelson, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Forum Master

Bought kara cloack last event. To my surprise wasnt able to use it this event. It says it is usable,and not consumed after use,it says that i can use it for 4 days,and that when kara event is on i can use it...in no place says it is just for i event.
    As a player used to bp squemes,send to suport a ticket...amazing they send me here.
    So,what can be made regarding this robbery?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello FastEddieFelson and thank you for highlighting this problem. We shall ask for improvement in the tool tip and include this issue in our report. Thank you for your understanding.

kindest regards,
    Shine2

3. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Forum Master

Dear Shine2,i know how bp works with your reports,and i know several other players were caught on this "trying every time to draw an euro from players with dubius things".
    So,as i wait for a compensation,what i will do is, go to all groups in Facebook show the photos from the cloack on patch 221,do a vídeo on yt,and coment on all channels of yt the behaviour of bp,once again...and believe me i have a lot to say...but maybe this was just another "translation problema" as just in the past,and bp will take care of the several cases,just mine,very quickly.

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello FastEddieFelson, by all means feel free to take any action you deem to be necessary to advance your case and to help out other members of our Community who may be potentially affected by this matter. From our end, just like I mentioned earlier on, the issue has been included in our reports and since - regretfully - our role ends here, I am closing this thread. Good luck in your endeavours;

again, kindest regards,
    Shine2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.