Broken Forum Links

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DocWhisky, Jan 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

This has been an on going problem for some time now. It seems the only "Forum" link/button that works properly is the one at the bottom of the server selection screen. All others take you to forum, but you are not "LOGGED" in when you get there.... this includes the in-game link at the bottom of the menu list. I know its not an issue of great importance, but it is frustrating to have to find a work around so you can participate in the discussions. If the links cant/wont be fixed... can we please get what we asked for way back when we jumped from the old forums to this one?? A way to log straight into the forums without having to be logged into the game????

Thanks, Doc.

2. SillySword

SillySword Regular

Me too. I guess the valid time of forum link cookie or token is very short, less than one minute? If I don't open forum quickly, it will not work.

Thanks!

3. We've receive reports about this going back some time and have been passed on. Thanks for the reminder, we'll see when the team get around to this one.

DocWhisky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.