Feedback Bug for all players right now

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, May 29, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

So yesterday I was in q4 mode 4 and I and my team got blocked because of some bug.
    We couldn't collect the drop, couldn't see the other players on map, one of the team died before the bug happened to him and he couldn't use respawn , but he could talk while being dead.
    We could move,but we did not have mobs on maps, the only thing we did was to turn off the internet till the black screen appear and we turn it on fast and we got in map, this fixed the situation for all ppl from team ,except 1 which got send in city.
    After that we woke up in the place were the bug started, but that happened on all qs , yesterday got it 3 times and today it happen while I was in pvp and bcs of that I got kicked for inactivity...
    This happen for many ppl, I hope Bp will fix this annoying bug.
    Does someone know what should I do when this happen in pvp ? bcs turning off the internet it send me in city after.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Probably the same bug that turned off infernal pws temporarily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.