Feedback BUG - Gone the deluxe reward after the update

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by doctormaz, Dec 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

I've been selling changes in this game for too many years, which is basically the same. Leaving aside the grim details today following the update, the unredeemed package containing the premium deluxe would have disappeared. I usually keep all the unredeemed packages on the left side of the screen quietly so I can use them when I really need them. In fact, today they were all present except 1: the premium deluxe.
    Informed the support it is stated that it is almost my fault since I did not redeem it immediately.

Let me understand, this isn't the first time this has happened (last time and the only one before now was the dark legacy expansion) but why hit that reward? It's the only one you subtract, it doesn't seem like a distraction!
    You have put the premium on time then redeemed you have those 6 days, usually to activate it and then it becomes unusable.
    Of course it hasn't always been this way it has become since the thirst for money (rightly, you will have to earn) took over the attention towards the players.
    You change the rules you normally don't care about the time a player spends playing and accumulating useful resources that many times become useless or other times you take them out of your inventory.
    Bad story ... and every time the player has to suffer without even having any grip.

Yes, you are the omnipotent ones that you take away when you realize that the revenues are falling, but in the meantime the game is always there, still and full of bugs.
    Happy Holidays

2. remei

remei Junior Expert

3. dadam90

dadam90 Forum Greenhorn

Hi,
    My reward from code DSOSANTA was remove too, i asked technical support (i'm from Poland) and they close registaration w/o clear explanation, so i ask here for some help... as i said to my technical support, i havent much time for play now so i didn't click the package and w8 for more free time for me and i can add screen what they answer me if it help

4. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

5. mark-kim-8888

mark-kim-8888 Regular

Hi from Cnina....:D:D