Bug In new Atlantis area

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BigPapa, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

WARNING:Equiping unique items from ATLANTIS may cause damage to your health.

Well at least till a Hotfix to actually add the graphics to the R116 release.

I was lucky enough to find a unique bow drop in new Abyss of TIme Atlantis area. ID'd the bow, and then tried to equip it...bing bang boom...NEBULA3 Assertion error message appears, game freezes, contact support, now wait.

I currently, cant even log into the game because the Nebula error pops up as soon as the character choice screen pops up. Seems my new bow, doesn't have a graphics package, and since it can't show me on screen what it looks like, well, I don't get to play, or try to change characters, or put it back into inventory. Nope, just wait for a hotfix. <sigh>

2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

- R116

This is one of the known bugs at this time; a fix is planned for tomorrow. At this time we apologize for the error this has caused.

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Thanks Biztart, I missed that in patchnotes. One modification to your quote though, this was a drop from a general mob in the area not from the Mini Boss so possible/probable all uniques have the issue. Regardless, glad to hear it will be a quick fix. Thanks again.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Another thing ... monsters very often sink under surface. Snakes have voice of an boar, lobsters have voice of an dog and that little fish have voice of an gremlin. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.