Bug Bug in Temple Sector map

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by velimir84, Jun 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velimir84

velimir84 Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, i and my friend have bug in temple sector map. Barrels on map, don't allow to click on quest. I can't accros that barrles. Anybody for help, how to solve this problem. This is picture for that problem. Link is here: http://tinypic.com/r/ajuvz8/8

2. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

currently that object from the quest "
    the enslaved God 4/5 in temple sector" can not be click due bug in map ,support said to me time ago ,it is as knowning issue ,we can not do anything till they fix it

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

4. Rish.M

Rish.M Forum Greenhorn

The map will not let me get to the head of the holy hammer in Atlantis series. The pots on the ground block my way. Is there a trick to getting to it??

5. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @Rish.M

I have moved your thread to the correct section. :)

We can't help you here on the forums with this problem. Please contact Support and explain the issue you are facing. Be sure to include your character name, User ID and server.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.