bug my item

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by darksoran, Feb 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. darksoran

darksoran Forum Greenhorn

my weapon blood rune staff disappeared from my purse i informed the support i sent the print of the weapon in my inventory i informed everything until the base of the weapon and enchantments and inform me that they cannot return it because i had 1 gross damage stone that i put for weapon not be sold when selling within the map, as the game does not have any way of blocking items to not be sold or thrown away, always make updates but this form of blockage does not exist and we still do not know if there will be bad security but

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @darksoran ,

Unfortunately, any moderator can help you here, in the forums. You will have to contact your support language.
    However, the game has a window that warns you that you are selling/throwing away an item with gems inside if I understood correctly your query.
    You can write back to your customer support query with the information given here. Make sure you are respecting those rules.
    Cheers.