Bug of regeneration pv ??

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by G-Rico, Nov 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

Having 5 runes of health regeneration in extraordinary, I should have a regeneration of 19.5% of health points per second. On 1 million health points, I should regenerate 50,000 hp per second, but my regeneration is only barely 21,000 hp/second (counting my skills which regenerate me 9900 hp per second. Is this normal or a problem ?

2. Chaos2908

Chaos2908 Forum Apprentice

yep got this problem to 5 legendary hp regen is not working properly or mybe thats how it work so i just crafted my hp regen rune to rune dust hope they fix it

3. kri100f

kri100f Forum Apprentice

4. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

5. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

it's a mystery how the regeneration hp runes work, maybe from the total health Points you need to take out the primary healt points and calculate on the rest.
    in this picture you can see an example...[​IMG]

6. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

Thanks but i got my answer :)
    Actually dso changed the regen values by dividing them by 100. Instead of regen 19.5% in my case the regen is 0.195%
    Damn scam, just to be able to sell more potions and buffs

7. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Yep, very shady moves by the devs, but anyone who knows DSO won't be surprised. I'm pretty sure I read about something similar with the concentration runes awhile back to.

8. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Before you go tossing all the runes out... consider keeping them until you get a Jewel of Lasting Health. I don't really understand the math behind it and I'm too lazy to spend time figuring it out. But let's just say that even on SW, the class with lowest HP, I can see 200k+ hp/s regen when the Jewel effect triggers and stacks on top of the runes.

9. ldso

ldso Advanced

Would have to second ducky's statement above, it can be worth keeping around 5 hp regen runes for certain purposes, and you also never know what may happen in the future. :) At the very least, can keep 5 around in locker or on an extra trinket for safekeeping, and then freely melt any duplicates you get in the future for rune dust, since you know you have the max slottable 5 saved up already ^^