Bug - stuck or '' hitting invisible wall ''

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Pauss, Jul 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

Well guys since last release me and my guild mates are getting the following problems, when we are playing from time to time we get these problems by myself i get '' stuck '' after killing the mobs as if they were still stood in the way even tho they are dead and when i'm ridding in mount i get the '' hitting invisible wall '' from time to time, when i enter new map and im moving to the mobs or while im passing by a mob its like i return in time and the mob stays in front of me, as i said i'm getting this after r211 same as my guild mates and friends i've asked them if they are sure they got it after r211 as i did and they said yes, im with 59 ms while playing the highest i get is 64 ms so i think its not my problem, i already went to %appdata% and removed drakensang filles and installed again the game and did the download until the end waited for charge map until the end and it stills happens... can someone help about this?

2. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

Yy, same things are happening to me. I thought I was trippin'. :D

Pauss likes this.
  3. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This has happened for a lot longer than since R211. Nothing new here. It happens sometimes, but once you expect it, you can compensate for it.

5. MademoiselleCaramel

So we should look at this as a charm of dso game.

6. _Baragain_

I think it is related to the fact that some monsters can be re-raised. The game remembers where the mob was in case it is coming back. The problem is that the collision box is not destroyed immediately, like it should.

MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  7. MademoiselleCaramel

Ahaa, it makes perfect sense now.

8. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

I tried to play on another server '' tegan '' and my MS was 207 (for me is better heredur (less MS 68) and i didnt had those problems there how can it be more MS less lag??? and strange things??

---MERGED---

Can someone tell me the actual drakensang online requirements for pc?

Because this is my actual pc...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And i'm experiencing bad situations on the game which started after r211...

Last edited by moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  9. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

10. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

So i have more than those requirements, why does my game presents those problems i wrote above?

Today i made updates to every part of my pc (which was needing) i used Ccleaner i changed from wireless conection to cable conection and still i keep having those problems on dso... I am feeling so mad... cause i love the game so much and this tears me apart, experience such problems it kills my will to play.

11. _Baragain_

Maybe the higher latency gives the server and client more time to sync and handle the collision box... who knows. Maybe the developers will fix this some day.

12. MademoiselleCaramel

I noticed today that same thing happens when someone from group run on mount. I kinda got stuck like they were in front of me, but they passed long ago. My ms is normal as usual, 30-33.

ViktorG75 likes this.
  13. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

So it seems im not getting crazy and seeing things at all MademoiselleCaramel .

I still think it's a bug that came with r211....

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    MademoiselleCaramel likes this.
  14. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

latency says 62, but is way wrong, i think latency causing problem, at times now comes over 400, but much after disturbance in rift of time , while here i wish to say i would bp to fix , tripping over y own pet, gets annoying

ViktorG75 and Pauss like this.
  15. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

i dont know what to say...or what to think...

16. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

You can always ping the server using a command prompt if you think the ping displayed in-game is incorrect.

You might try changing your video settings to reduce the load on your graphics card. For example turn off shadows or blood.

17. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

I have the shadows down and a lot of things down.. if i turn something else down its the game to not play it lol...