BUG

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by odysseasK13, Mar 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odysseasK13

odysseasK13 Forum Greenhorn

Failed to verify the signature of a download file
    any help about that???
    i buy a new laptop i download the game and i have this problem...
    i have try anythink
    2 weeks now i cant play...
    i lost all the events
    I would appreciate if someone can help
    thnx a lot

------MERGED------

this forum was totaly useles.........................
    u do nothink for your community....i have a proble 1 month now and when ever i post my problem here u delete it...
    hahahaha u r just terible guys i spent thousent euros in this game and u cant spent 5 mins to tell what i have to do with your stupid game when ITS BUGED.....oh yes surprise me for one more time and delete and this post...
    or do somethink usefull and tell me what i have to do with this bug............

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2020
    testadordebug likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there. First of all: I have merged your posts for you- in future , please kindly add to your existing post rather than create another one right after your original one. Second of all : you have already been invited to check out a link in this post. Please refrain from starting new threads and writing posts about the same error when the issue has already been addressed elsewhere. Thirdly, tho' I always strive to stay neutral, I am forced to write this: Drakensang Online is not "a stupid game" - and as far as the Community is concerned- well, we all make it work, so let's be nice one to another and then perhaps we can achieve our goals together;

kindest regards;
    Shine2

--------Closing------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.