Bugs in the game.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sunny2001, Aug 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sunny2001

Sunny2001 Forum Greenhorn

What did you do with that game? Every dungeon change means more than 5 minutes of waiting ???

2. sharky07

sharky07 Forum Greenhorn

u are lucky one - i cant even login after that damn "fix"they apply :( same net conection i used before , even delete that temp folder and download the game again ... and nothing - good job guys :)

3. Psytron

Psytron Forum Greenhorn

Same here.. I am able to login but changing maps stays stuck on an empty window

4. GrossmannGR

GrossmannGR Forum Greenhorn

Well... Hornets of my ranger don't deal any damage when my ranger is near the mobs. The animation of hornets and souns are frozen until I get away from the mobs....

Ennika likes this.
  5. GrossmannGR

GrossmannGR Forum Greenhorn

Any info ? Reaction ???????? After maintenance the same problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ennika

Ennika Active Author

I have the same problem :( (Heredur)

7. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Same here :mad:
    Very annoying, pls fix this asap!

8. Ennika

Ennika Active Author

:( still the same...

9. Arzakay

Arzakay Forum Greenhorn

Hi. Someone help me! "It's been this bug day. I'm selling an item and my gold is disappearing. It still happened today!