Bugs on Medusa set?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by tsengyk, Oct 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsengyk

tsengyk Forum Apprentice

Just asking if anyone has the same situation with me that the Medusa set bonus 300% base damage explosion does not work. Have try standed by mods many times and never seen this damage. Thanks!!

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @tsengyk, I'll add this to our reports to be investigated further. Also, keep in mind that it's always best to send reports alongside with videos or screenshots of the problem since it shortens the time it takes to the team to properly identify and reproduce the issues, still, thanks for letting us know, we'll get back at you as soon as we have any information to share on the matter, best regards. ;)

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Is it normal that the sphere of set q9 do not do damage when they are orbiting the player?

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Those spheres orbiting you are not dealing damage they are just a visual effect.
    What is dealing the damage is the Malicious Water when a water sphere drops on the ground
    [​IMG]
    The description should be made other way around:
    When you critically hit an enemy you will gain the effect Water Sphere. The effect will spawn a Malicious Water every 3 seconds at your location.
    Each
    Malicious Water remains for 10 seconds and deals 25% of your base damage per second as poison damage to surrounding enemies.

The monsters probably died before the explosion occurred.
    In this video https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/r198-and-q9.74420/#post-676551 it is working as it should. I made that video when the set was only at TS ... but i did test it again just now ... and it is working the same.

EDIT
    /////////////
    Inserted a new image link

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. tsengyk

tsengyk Forum Apprentice

Hi trakilaki thank you for the reply. After taking off the set and then wear them again the 300% explosion bonus did work. However both 25% and 300% damage bonus seem do the same damage to mobs whatever green, blue or red essences I use. Moreover, the bonus never do critical damage even I got 80% cr. Are these normal?

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Things not critting is nothing new. Just take a look at a SM's turrets. That said, it not taking essence into account is unusual.

7. sargon234

Then it is working as intended

8. AlexCC

AlexCC Someday Author

I have the Q9 set in my SW and noticed that many times the Water Sphere wont cause any damage to monsters: they walk right into the Water Sphere that is on the floor and won't receive any damage.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  9. Erebus

Erebus User

It's been tested and reported already, we'll let you know when we have any official information to share, best regards. ;)

10. tsengyk

tsengyk Forum Apprentice

Hi Baragain, just to correct what i mentioned about the bonus of Medusa set after long time testing. The 25% base damage for 10 seconds does not take essence into account. However, the 300% base damage explosion does. This is not easy to be observed. When fighting Gwenfara or doing full moon event, it become obvious that Gwenfara and werewolf are immune to 25% bonus but hurted by 300% base damage explosion. The intended design of this set seems weird lol.

11. sargon234

it doesn't take into accout silver essences, so it's useless during full moon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.