Buying Premuim with Anderment

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hempthegreen, Aug 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

This idea will prolly never happen but worth the post.

I understand pretty much only way to get premuim is if you spend with real cash. What about the pure free to play players like myself. It would be interesting to see the choice to buy premuim with anderment. Give the free to players a chance to be on same level of benfits as players that spend cash. Granted the f2p will need to farm hard but hey its what we do.

2. SUPERDOUPER

SUPERDOUPER Junior Expert

i think its bad idea to have option to buy premium with andermants, and why should have f2p and p2p have same benefits ? it makes no sense

3. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

are u still buy the premium if the price is 12.000 andermant/month ?

4. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Why shouldnt there be a choice. I would spend the 12k only if An important event is coming up . I farmed 13.800k In 6days and i dont have premuim nor ever spent a dime. But hey It is possible. So if a player is willing to grind that why should they be able to buy Anything high end with anderment that was ment for p2p players. Bigpoint will still make their money. We have alot of lazy players out there and / or players that have very busy lifes. They are the ones going to spend still. There will be a small % that will prolly grind the anderment for the premuim. But hey if a player is willing to grind that much anderment I think its fair they should be able to buy premuim. Should be a choice for the hard core pure f2p's .

I want to add for the 2nd reply, No i wouldnt do this every month way to costly. But hey players choice and lets face it premuim players have events handed to them on a silver platter. If a hardcore f2p is willing to grind that anderment for a special event coming up , I think they should be able to spend that ander on premuim.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

12K???
    I farm 12K andermants in 3 days.
    I don't think (not meaning I don't want) it will happen.
    And of course I won't comment any further ... because I don't wan't to be warned again by the moderators. They always warn me when I speak against P2P. :D

hempthegreen likes this.
  6. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Can i like your comment a million times ? LOL

7. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

its just roughly, because i see 1 month premium is 11.29 dolar
    and andermant for 8500 is 11. 29 dolar, because new feature 100 andermant/day so become 3000 andermant/month
    so my estimate is 12000 andermant/month IF BP make it happened, but i think BP wont make it happen

8. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

It prolly wont happen lets face it drakensang is headed for a p2p game but the game content that is offered for 12bucks a month isnt worth it. If your going to spend 144bucks a year on a game wouldnt you rather it be bug free? Almost lag free? Much more content? i would. Ill never spend on drakensang lol.

But my other thought was maybe if they did add this feature maybe make it alittle more anderment like 13-14k so yes it would be cheaper to spend real cash. But again give the f2p players a chance to have same benfits.

MANOJ likes this.
  9. SUPERDOUPER

no its not truth that premium players have events handed on a silver platter, we still need to work hard to finish it , yes free respawn does come in handy but many events bosess doesnt have free respawn option so it 120 anders to respan like for all

10. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

+1 for this idea.

And they can nerf premium benefits a little if it is bought with anders, so players paying in real money get the better still.
    Reduce mystic cube drops.
    Offer 15% more honor than regular 25% at pvp.
    Give 75 anders a day( instead of 100)
    2 normal daily login chests (Instead of Royal premium chest for login)
    Limit the Free revive in a day.
    Higher rates for items at premium NPC.
    And no free pet :D

Or similar reductions like this.

This will make a lot of F2P spending more time in this game. The real cash premium guys will have advantage still as F2P will spend anders on premium more and they will not be spending much on gems or any other ingame improvement. And since the ander premium will be nerfed a bit, this will not make F2P and P2P equally benefited but give F2P a little more chance to try to get on par with P2P.

hempthegreen likes this.
  11. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

You sir are blind! free respawns so even the weakest of players can just sit and keep respawning Providing they have whatever it is you need to kill the boss or ect. The revives alone save players hundreds if not thousands of anderment vs a f2p. Work hard? You your telling me they work hard with free travels , almost free repairs (due to the odds of them not being able to respawn in a map is slim) Circus portals are about the only place it is fair game. I will stop with the bashing :)

I agree with the next comment. If they can bring out a knock off of khaylis sword, Predtor bow with slighty reduced stats. why cant it be like that for f2p buying premuim. I agree 100% with what you have suggested. Make the benfits alittle lower. Maybe make revives 10x limit per map , reduced amount of cubes dropped. 15% honor in matches. I like that.

12. SUPERDOUPER

oh yes premium players dont know what hard work is ,because we just get all uniques and everything so damn easy and every event is just easy for us, are u even listening yourself? and here is crazy idea why dont u spend 10 euros and buy premium

13. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Yes I edit that bud. After some thought Some do work hard. Granted some also have no skill because of the premuim

Please lets stay on point here. I did edit my post for a reason.

I dont spend nor ever did because i love showing players you can be very OP without ever spending a dime. Those that have ran with me on agathon know how strong my war is. 2254 base damage 51% crit value. 243% crit damage. 1,43 speed. 0 cash nor premuim only had this character for about1.3years.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Stay on topic or I will have to close the thread.

hempthegreen likes this.
  15. NimKaar

NimKaar Forum Apprentice

wel i have played other games where f2p players get chance to benefit from premium
    the only different is that is it based on pvp points and its for 24hours every other day

so yea i agree to this 100%

or atlease make it possible to buy a 24 hour premium for a little anders

hempthegreen likes this.
  16. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Yes I heard of other browser based f2p mmo games out there doing this idea. Drakensang Would have the same edge as what the other games offer and its a great idea. If you are "rich" enough with in game currency players are able to buy premuim. The feed back from my friends that play a different game said that , That new feature is really cool. :) Would love to see it come to drakensang

17. NimKaar

NimKaar Forum Apprentice

+1 to future plans :)

hempthegreen likes this.
  18. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Here is my suggestion and I am sure people will not like it. So...

Have it for 3k anderment and it lasts till the daily logins apear. So if you buy it 10 mins before the daily login you have it for exactly 10 mins. To see how long your buying it for you just check the daily quest with the letter q.

This solves 2 problems first it will not allow people to get the anderment from dailies and secound they can keep buying it to add days to the currently purchased premium.

They still get the cubes and free get ups but just not the daily rewards.

19. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

The opportunity to purchase *3 days Premium*.. with Anders that players have acquired whilst farming.

I think this would be very helpful.

Reason, I have met many *dedicated players*, who cannot purchase via the current system.. because they are 1) Students or in some cases just financially stressed, or others who are unable to use the credit system in place.

20. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.