Feedback Calendar

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Allogeneous, Oct 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you make use of the calendar function if it was kept current?

1. Yes, Yes, @%#^ &%$^ YES! Do it already!!!

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Derp? We haz a calendar? (aka "Probably a feature I would not make use of at this stage")

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No. Who would bother? I just make use of the glorious OAs and Upcoming Events

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Why does this orange Kool-Aid taste like almonds? Excuse me, I .... {thud}

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, you may not be aware of it, but this forum has got a Calendar function. It's a really basic one. It does not allow for times to be converted to your local time zone. It does not allow general users to leave comments. It is not automatically linked to the game or announcements, etc. It relies solely on a forum admin to manually plug in times and activity. Which yours truly almost always forgets. Mostly because all the info is already posted in the OAs and the "Upcoming Events"

However.... if you are really keen to have it filled in - if you are certain it will be of use to you and that you would get into the habit of using it - LMK, and I will make an effort to keep it up to date bully another admin into keeping it up to date.

Reinier and Melethainiel like this.
  2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

if it were localized, I'd love it (I've mis-translated posted event times before and sat at my computer refreshing, refreshing, refreshing ...), but without that feature ... pretty much pointless

divaofdanger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.