can,t start the game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jigsroxx, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jigsroxx

jigsroxx Forum Greenhorn

i cant start the game due to to nebula 3 application error
    description- failed to create direct 3d device object: hr=D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
    (HWND=0xd0456 / 853078, PARENT-HWND=0x2f0358 / 3081048)!

Thread: Graphicsinterface Thread

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Open Task Manager and close drakensangonline process if it is running.
    Delete DSOClient folder. You can find it by searching %temp% in Start Menu and pressing Enter.
    Delete Java Cache. Control Panel->search Java->open it and under Temporary Files click Delete Files...
    Just for extra assurance Restart your computer after doing this and you should no longer have a problem.

3. jigsroxx

jigsroxx Forum Greenhorn

not working

4. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Have you played the game before? If not, it could be that your computer doesn't meet the requirements to play the game.

If you have played the game before, the only solutions I know I've already posted. The last resort suggestion of mine is to contact Support.

Hope you get the issue resolved soon.

5. leishmani_gp

leishmani_gp Forum Newbie

I have the same problem... I sent a help message in support already. Still waiting for their solution.

6. leishmani_gp

[​IMG]

This always pops up whenever I start logging in to the game. I've been playing this game since early this year. I already done the suggestions and helping tips from other threads like this but I can't seem to solve the problem. I already sent the problem to the support team. But I can't wait to play :D It's almost our Christmas break and I am excited to play again.

7. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  8. leishmani_gp

I did not fix my problem. Hmm. I can't play on my laptop so I guess I'll use someone else's.

9. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

In that case, please check that your laptop meets the minimum system requirements to play the game:
    • Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • CPU: Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or comparable
    • RAM:
      > 1 GB for Windows XP;
      > 2 GB for Vista/Windows 7
    • Graphic card: nVidia 6800GT with 256 MB RAM or comparable
    • Sound card: any DirectX 9c compatible one

10. leishmani_gp

Oh I see.. Then I did not meet the minimum system requirements... Hmm... How can I change that? My CPU is @1.66GHz 1.67GHz

Am I checking it correctly? I know a little about computers. Like the basics. Haha! :D

11. Berotomax

Berotomax Forum Master

The CPU speed is only relevant if you have an old system like Pentium 4. Newer CPUs have less GHz but are faster in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.