Support Can we Craft Heredur Ring lvl 2 using Rings of lvl 47,50, 50 and materi frag.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by draco994, Jan 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draco994

draco994 Active Author

hello all,

i got this doubt.. becoz i am havig a heredur ring of lvl 47 and then lvl 50 two , so if i purchase a materi frag to craft and then i came to know i cant craft, that is waste of 35k materi.. so do anyone plz authoritatively say , we can craft diff lvl rings with materi, . plz help.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

How about you test it for us so we can authoritatively say that it works. My instinct based on how the unique crafting system works (the Black Warlord set) says it should work fine and give you a LVL 50 Tier 2 Ring (i.e. gives you item based on your toon's level), worst case, you'll get a LVL 49 ring if the ring crafting system is based off of normal crafting levels (either 147/3=49 or 197/4=49.25, doesn't make a difference in the end).

On a different note... why would you want that ring Tier 2? It is nothing but armor and unless you are going for an uber defense build, it is a royal waste of resources as a high HP ring or RoL would be significantly better given the diminishing returns of armor.

draco994 likes this.
  3. draco994

draco994 Active Author

yeah true. but i am curious enough but didnt want to waste the hard earned materi , as now we can purchase leg with it.. so 35k materi is like almost 15 leg weapons or so.. :( why would i gamble with it. but at the same time , yeah what can a lvl 2 tier armour ring can give is confusing me when u pointed out to me .. hehehe . well. thanks for that eye opener. may be i will glyph it instead .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.