Canceling skills

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by silverseas, Dec 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Please add the ability to cancel skills when we no longer need them by pushing that skill key again.

For example:
    • Cancelling a mind control so we can actually kill the mind controlled dude instead of wasting 30 seconds.
    • Cancelling summons such as wolves, guardians, etc so they can stop blocking the path
    • Cancelling slow animation skills such as Destruction and Fire Blast.

menestrelul and JohnWick like this.
  2. mestamer67

mestamer67 Padavan

I think it would be better for everyone if you cancel yourself.

3. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

I don't think that would work with the mind control, you could not manipulate multiple enemies at once.

What is wrong with you...

4. telebrion

telebrion Forum Apprentice

silverseas likes this.
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well I have asked and its been asked before that we can move through wolves
    Idk what to say about mind control, except its probably gotta have a negative
    Another option might be to unsummon summoned minions, except for mind control ofc
    as for skills that do insane amounts of damage, I see no reason for a cancell option

6. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Indeed.

Ugh, the stupid collision thing in this game is literally a source of endless problems. Since they don't seem to be keen on removing this feature, I'll accept being able to cancel the skills that keep blocking me.

The reason I ask for cancelling skill with slow cast such as Destruction and Fire Blast is because sometimes I cast them, ... then realize I'm going to die if I don't move. :D But of course, I am immobilized in mid-air and cannot move. So I end up dead.

7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Oooof

Honestly idk how much longer this game is going to be alive in its current state