Cannot Redeem Ultimate Game Card Balance

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BIPzer, Dec 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIPzer

BIPzer Forum Greenhorn

I just bought a Hero's Pack for my SW with a $20 worth of UGC, after the transaction I am told thru email that I still got $14 balance. When I try to buy other items, I cannot do so because there are no options in using the damn balance. :(

2. synje

synje Forum Apprentice

I'm having the same problem.

3. synje

synje Forum Apprentice

Ok i figured it out. If you want to use the remaining balance, choose the pay by cash option. Your remaining balance will show and you can use it to pay.

4. Keysersoze

Keysersoze Forum Greenhorn

a link would be nice as i cant find it anywhere and cannot use the last of my ugc currency

You have a PayByCash balance of 9.46 USD.

To use it:

1. Go to the Bigpoint site
    2. Select PayByCash as your payment method.
    3. You will see the balance on your account.
    4. You can then apply it to your order.
    ok so no.2 isnt possible cant find the link on this page anywhere and the balance on my account? i didnt have a bigpoint account until about 5 min after i got this email when i created it so begs the question where the change from my last 5 game cards have gone?

and just as a side note why the heck should i have to earn privileges to post forum threads? ive spent real dosh on this game i should have basic access to things like that ugh

Last edited by moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  5. aniof1989

aniof1989 Forum Greenhorn

Are you sure its gonna work sir? Cuz i cant choose or even click any pay buy cash button please help anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.