can't change my password

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Brantheos, Jan 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Brantheos

Brantheos Forum Greenhorn

trying to change my password but the email confirmation never shows up in my inbox.
    can any one please help? I did see a similar post but it appears the thread was deleted or something as I couldn't see the fix.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello Brantheos, and welcome to the forums.

Please go to the Drakensang Online website, log in, and send a ticket in to support so they can look into the situation for you.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. Brantheos

k doing that now ty

--- MERGED ---

It appears to me the Drakensang website ie change password and change email address is broken as it never sends me the confirm link email but as I have contacted customer service and they have assured me I'm not black listed and I receive emails from them <customercontact@customerservice-bigpoint.com> no problem also I have checked my email account info and it shows 0/1000 blocked email addresses used so I have NO blocked addresses I have to assume the Drakensang website link is broken!

I have also checked spam and trash as well as inbox. I do receive mail from everyone and their brother its ONLY the Drakensang website links that never come through.

Perhaps if I had the actual email address that the Site uses to send the link I could add that to my friends/saved addresses like I have the customer service address it would actually show up in my inbox.

I have also checked the Drakrensang Online account info and find no way to delete my entire account. I have spent quite a bit of money on Drakensang in the past and would hate to completely loose it but that's better than having a compromised password that I cant change.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited by moderator: Feb 2, 2021
  4. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello Brantheos,

Please continue the conversation with Support so they can take another look into your account. Forum moderators aren't able to inspect the issues with the account.

Cheers,
    Anyki

5. Brantheos

ok ty for trying to help but as the Drakensang site is unable to email links to change passwords and the support is asking for unreasonable info like old payment receipts that I no longer have I will now boycott Drakensang and company good by

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Another "happy" DSO support customer.....

*** see? I can do sarcasm too! *** sometimes. ***