Cant login with Facebook

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by G3dd, Mar 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

I'll start with that my friend is unable to login with facebook into the game for a month now. He contacted the support, and they said to try and change username and password through the email adress my friend uses on facebook but when he login there is no character at all. He wrote back to the support but here we are a week later with no answer. Im writing this topic for him because he doesnt speak english that well ( not that mine is good but still ). My question is- does someone knows what is going on and what do we do from here? I cant find anything on google about this problem. If theres a possible solution can you share it please.

I am sorry if the topic is not in the correct section, this one just seemed the right one.

Thank you for your time :)

2. Min3b4rtCZ

Min3b4rtCZ Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem. I can´t login into my Drakensang main account while i am using my Facebook account. Whenever i try that in downloaded version or browser, it says: "You are using unsupported browser - use another one, this function is currently not active". Whatever you search about this problem, you find stuff from 2014. Which is not related i suppose.

If anyone else has this problem, he should speak up as well. So we can all find the solution.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk, i wish you all a nice day!

G3dd likes this.
  3. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

I feel like is a known problem but no one is talkin about it , and i definetly wonder why is that ...

4. remei

remei Junior Expert

G3dd likes this.
  5. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Thank you for the reply. So they will fix it, but maybe next year i get it ....

----MERGED----

Hello everyone. Me again. Since the thread seems alrdy dead, and i heard that after the patch we could login with facebook normally, my friend tryed again and oh surprise still nothing.There is an improvment tho- it showed to type email and pass ofcourse, but after that it says error the app is not supported or something like that im translating it from bulgarian.Any updates please , someone? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 25, 2022
  6. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Everything is fine now with facebook login. Im posting for the guys out there that dont know yet.

7. Ianarius

Ianarius Forum Greenhorn

I have a similar problem: The Client looks like a Browser with a smaller window, so the bugged facebook cookies page cannot be opened in its original size and when i want to scroll down this bugged page to accept the cookie, i simply can't do that because of the bugged page that scrolls down with me... strange. I need help...

8. DjLovag

DjLovag Forum Greenhorn

I've got the same problem like @Ianarius do. Did your problem solved ?
    Or how can I login my account if this problem emerge ?