Cash for Action

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Su5ieQ, Aug 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Su5ieQ

Su5ieQ Forum Apprentice

Being somewhat of a noob at this forum thing. My last post seems to have been misplaced or moved or just deleted. so If this is spamming(right word?) sorry. But still in search of an answer. When I go to the shopping cart icon on top left of the game screen and left click another menu pops up"Offers". Then once again I left click "classic Payment Menu" another menu pops up. Is this what they mean by "Pop-ups? On this menu I have three choices, Cash for Action, Add Andermant and Movie theater. Am I doing o.k. still? Add Andermant is in green, in America that normally means "Good to Go". Being brave and somewhat curious I left click "Cash for Action" Much to my amazement the tab turns green and nothing. So I'm thinking "broken"?
    thanks for your patience in putting up with this noob.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't even have that option available.

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Cash for Action and Movie Theater are location specific. Sometimes your server might not have anything to offer in your area, and your list is blank. There could be an DSO advertisement there instead of empty space, but that would require data entry and and server space, decisions, etc.
    So, probably not a glitch, just a neglected sales gimmick.

4. Su5ieQ

Su5ieQ Forum Apprentice

Your silence is deafening, if you don't have an answer it's O.K. to say you don't know.

5. trakilaki

"Don't know" is not the correct phrase ... it is rather "read the other threads" ... it has been answered few times before.
    Why would I repeat myself if i already gave an answer.

In the other threads I said that many of those offers are hoaxes ...
    How do I know when I don't have that option available? Well I had ... when this feature was initially released and I noticed that it is the same scheme as for those PPC sites. Of course I have experience with those sites.
    Dome of those offers are impossible to finish .. some are doable only once. Those who are doable only once are remembering your IP address ... and no matter on what website you are doing that offer ... it takes you to the same page. You can do that offer again and again and again ... but it will not reward you because you have finished it (no matter here or other site).

6. Su5ieQ

Su5ieQ Forum Apprentice

The question is not answered in other threads. Once again the question is " Why did it stop working?" Now if you were a Moderator or some one with some importance I would take your answer and it would be the end of this discussion. Alas your just like the rest of us, a person that posts.
    Thanks for trying.

7. trakilaki

I answered to you ... read once again.
    Some of the offers are available only once.
    Mods are relying on the info provided by BP ... on the other hand I get to the info by myself ... there you go you see I am a very important person. :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  8. Su5ieQ

Su5ieQ Forum Apprentice

Impressive, understanding the points you are making about offers. When all the offers are gone(this has happen before) one would like to know if they are coming back or just what the "Edit" happen to them. Yes the Mods can only recite the company line and sometimes give a few but limited insights that they may have. Just as we have limits on what we post, they also have limits on the amount of intelligence that BP allows them to dole out. Some people may think that they all are on Teamspeak or another chat program assigning orders to the lower rank mods asking them to handle this post or edit this. Over all they do a great job taking care of the bozos and rude posters that troll the forums.
    Once again I'm sorry if I insulted your Intelligence or your "status" on the forums.

9. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @Su5ieQ ,

I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forums. Thank you for reporting this bug.

Cheers,
    Anyki

10. trakilaki

I can't answer your last question since it requires official information ... that I can't provide you with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.