Support Change Flag in Payment Window.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by warzoneug, Feb 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warzoneug

warzoneug Forum Greenhorn

I send message to support and i ask them to change the flag on the bank account, because is flagged with pound and not euro, i stay in Greece and my currency is euro. After some days they answer me to send them some info like eBill and my ID.... ok where to send this EDIT documents? i try to reply in the email, have send me but nothing, someone can help or forum admin maybe?

Last edited by moderator: Feb 7, 2020
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @warzoneug ,
    Each document copy should be attached to your replying email.
    Processing them may take a while but you will get reply from support officers.
    We cannot help you here on forum, you will need to resolve the issue with the support.

Cheers

3. warzoneug

warzoneug Forum Greenhorn

Mal3ficent

Thank you for your reply, can you tell me please where to send this documents? can you tell me the email? i cant from the form to attach documents and also from email customercontact@customerservice-bigpoint.com <customercontact@customerservice-bigpoint.com>;
    they have send me is not monitoring.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @warzoneug ,
    Please read this tutorial on communication with Customer Support.
    Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.