Feedback Change the drop rates for unique items

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ipaTcH, Jul 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ipaTcH

ipaTcH Forum Apprentice

Yo !

Now that we have no way to buy items in after we killed any Q Boss [btw i love this] the drop chances need to be fixed... Like example > a Q4 Belt can drop under 5-10 runs but a Q1 Torso needs at least 100-150 Grimmag kill.... Im farming for the torso and it's impossible to get it right now... we had 247 Grimmag kills on INF3-4 and 0 Torso drop... and other Qs have similiar issue with some items.... all the unique items should have the same %.... because currently it takes forever to get an item.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It seems that the Q1 torso has an exceptional problem.

After the update I did numerous runs on Bearach, got some untouchables, one weapon even... but no belts. Not that I was looking for it. One of my friends has been farming him for belt specifically and he didn't get him either. You are claiming here that its drop rate is very good.

You see, the problem with the unique drops is that some players get it quickly and some do not, even after countless tries. All in all, it looks like everything except for that torso (not sure about starlight and enigma) has exactly the same drop rate... just some people cannot get it cAusE mUh fUN RnG.

3. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

have done around 750k pve season progress on q1 fatal idk how many kills that is but ive gotten 0 torso drops, the boot/adron set a few times tho so it does seem like the torso drops much less

before we could buy we had the same problem, some people are just unlucky and cant get stuff to drop within reason.
    then we could buy and it solved the problem, farm materi and eventually you can get it.

as it is now it just doesnt work with random stats to eventualy get the drop you been seacrhing for and its a bad one

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I feel like that torso is bugged and doesn't drop at all, same for starlight (et co) and enigma (et co). I know nobody who got it lately.

5. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

I got lucky I got the chance to buy the Tier 7 torso before the R220 fiasco. With that being said, no, I never got the Torso in the MANY runs I've done at Grimmag (Q1 remains my go-to PW farm).

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

it isn't the first time they forgot to get a piece to actually drop
    If you remember correctly they did the same thing when they forgot to make the sargon torso drop in the last dragan event prior to increase to level 50

SillySword likes this.