Support Cheater and user BUGGS in game

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GhostlyRain666, Sep 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostlyRain666

GhostlyRain666 Forum Greenhorn

Hello dear administration, I am a Russian player, and with great dissatisfaction I began to notice how one player uses a bug or uses cheats during registration of 5 by 5 fights. A screenshot of one of the battles will be placed in the application. As soon as I enter this battlefield, I am notified of the defeat and do not accrue anything, while the Flawless player always gets points. This happens regularly, this player using this is in first place in the TOP players in battles 5 vs 5. PLEASE TAKE ACTION !!!!
    [EDIT - screenshot removed]

Last edited by moderator: Sep 28, 2019
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @GhostlyRain666,

There is nothing the forum team can do about this matter, I'm sorry. Please don't post such reports on the forum, and never include screenshots - you will have to report users with suspicious activity via support. Thank you for your understanding!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing, topic should not be discussed on the forum - user referred to support ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.