Checksum Missmatch issue after loading game

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hautehawt, Jan 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hautehawt

hautehawt Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hi team please help! Unable to play the game now.
    Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

If you are playing via client ... try uninstalling the game ... clean the TEMP folder ...download the client and install it again.
    When you start it for the first time wait util it download all files (don't start playing before the full download even if the client says so).

If you are playing via Browser just close the game and clean the Temp Folder.

3. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

This used to happen with me in my old connection. You might try what Traki told you, but in my case was the connection, not the client.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That one too ... knowing the fact that they are being redirected to another place (that is what they said in this thread) . Even if it is a FB page it could happen with the game too.

rpfo likes this.
  5. Modelstate

Modelstate Forum Greenhorn

I finally got back in on my main character after uninstalling and reinstalling (updating) the game and looking in the Taskmanager if the game isn't running Twice course that gives a problem too and both should be killed before running the game again.
    The odd thing for me was that it came only on my main and the 3 others that I made in the same game !

--MERGED--

Well new day and was asked to download a new client and same Checksum fault came up with my lvl 46 player (in Yeltipeti) but not on the other 3 (lower than 40).
    Fixed again after uninstalling and reinstalling it again.
    Bit annoying but fix isn't that hard to do while they can find the problem and fix it.
    The better the information is that's given the easier the search might be.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.