Chest To Be Opened Upon Reaching LVL 60

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by adidasos, Aug 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

Will older players who did not receive an to be opened upon reaching lvl 60 chest like newer players did get one as well? I'm not talking about the latest event content expansion chest, I'm talking about the ones you get as you level up in the game.

meurerplay likes this.
  2. meurerplay

meurerplay Someday Author

I am also curious to know if we are going to receive an adventurer box when we reach level60

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

If you have that box for level 60, you will get one for level 65 when you reach level 60 (and open the box).

I seriously don't understand what you guys are asking for. The box is supposed to help players new to game. It's only for the first character created on the account after the mechanic was added. This means that you don't get it on your older characters, regardless of their levels, but also you don't get them on any characters after that single one which got it. If you already had 4 characters when the box was added to the game, and you don't want to delete any of your characters, you're out of luck... as long as they don't add a new class that is, because should they do that, they would probably add 5th character slot then as well.

4. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

I am level 55 and have no open at 60 chest, they didn't even come out with them as far as I am aware until after I reached lvl 55, not sure why you are talking about lvl 65 chest, I want to know if I will get a lvl 60 chest to open like newer players got upon reaching 55. So just because I am a veteran player who supported Bigpoint financially and got others to play it as well I should lose out is what your saying, and not even get what they get? Do you work for Bigpoint by any chance?, you certainly have their mind set of who cares about older players, let's abuse them till they all leave, by making things far better for newer players than any of them had it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Hmnmm … my recollection of the earlier level chests suggests the contents weren't anything special. Definitely not game-changing to the point that you're being abused.

How many accounts do you have on which servers? Perhaps you are no longer playing the original toon on your current account; only that first toon on any given account will receive the chest. That point was made above, but maybe you didn't read it, or maybe it doesn't apply in your situation: Are you playing the only toon you've ever had on your main account?

6. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I always hope to be wrong, but I think it will be a very useless thing, just like the ones we could open from level 51 upwards.