Client 32 bits?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Goldd, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Goldd

Goldd Forum Apprentice

before of r229, the access client 32 bits disappear, and only can open client 64 bits... client run whit a lot of lag.

How can return to client 32 bits?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    batzi13 and kolos889 like this.
  2. batzi13

batzi13 Forum Greenhorn

How can we download 32 bits again because the lag do not leave us to play , like white/black screens !!!!

3. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Just change the -x86_64 flag you see in the Target field with -x86_32, that's all.

[​IMG]

4. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

This actually doesn't work any longer..even if you change the 86-64bit to 86-32bit the game is still going to play in 64bit if your running Win10-Win11..as i have already tried this to see if it would solve my 3-10sec login lag.. but when i looked in the bottom left corner of the screen it still says (release259 126 64-bit)..so how i actually solved my lag problems was to just lower my monitors Display Settings from 4096-2160 down to 1920-1080 because this game just really doesn't seem to play good in 4K UHD or anything above 1080..

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It will run 32bit client version even on Nintendo OS ... there are 2x .exe versions in the Temp folder.

[​IMG]

just delete "_64" at the end (without extra _64 or _32)
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe" -x86

Javah likes this.
  6. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

just delete "-x86_64" at the end
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online\thinclient.exe"
    or you can write also "-x86_64444"
    anything other than -x86_64 is not expected as a parameter so it is excluded and the client runs at 32bit

For the other users:
    you can also use the 32bit version of the client but then don't complain about the workbench not working or the frequent nebula errors you will receive

Javah likes this.
  7. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Exactly. The suggestion was to use -x86_32 since it helps to easily remember the right flag for the 64 bits client.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024