Client is not working

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lambrusco, Mar 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi. I use Client and try to conect to heredur but once i have to chose my server, heredur, it says a message that it is out of order. i know other people with same problem and if i try to chage to grimmag i doens't work eigther... moments ago it was inpossible for me to get to chose a server but now it seems i can.

I wanted to write a post here but a moment ago i coulnd't get into the official page for me to log in either but know it everything ok...

Let me know if it's something suppor should know cos i would send them a ticket...

Thanks

2. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Here is also an Error case, as a result of which I cannot log in again and lose my login bonuses for the umpteenth time.
    I am starting to get tired of a game that is always defective and where the player gets to digest the disadvantages.

3. Izabella1

Izabella1 Forum Greenhorn

I cant use ither Heredur or Grimmag ?? Had massiv problem to night just get it downloaded

4. ЛъчезарТасев

ЛъчезарТасев Forum Greenhorn

Аnd I have the same problem .. i can't log and i can't play!!!
    And btw some players like me have the BIG problem with vanishing runes!
    My runes from Dragan event just is vanishing :mad:
    That its a premium Drakensang :mad:

Need compensation for that !!!

5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello all ,
    we are aware of the issue, unfortunately we cannot do anything for the time being. We will try sending emergency SMS.

Cheers

6. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Couldn't go into game via client several tries, same with browser till few mins ago (not I.E).

Grimmag

I'll check it again

7. NZKDOGG87

NZKDOGG87 Forum Greenhorn

Also having issues on Tegan, Re downloaded client now having message The Client is currently unavailable. Please try again later!

8. ЛъчезарТасев

ЛъчезарТасев Forum Greenhorn

Аnd I have the same problem .. i can't log and i can't play!!!
    And btw some players like me have the BIG problem with vanishing runes!
    My runes from Dragan event just is vanishing :mad:
    That its a premium Drakensang :mad:

Need compensation for that !!!

9. Aramisa

Aramisa Forum Greenhorn

Agathon is also having problems =(

10. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Always check browser option first - if it fails in both client and browser, probably isn't client side issue.
    Everything is back to normal now.

11. yorel04

yorel04 Forum Greenhorn

error 35 agathon

12. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

So I'm not alone then,I hope your support is better than mine bud bcs I just lost (BP language)52€ worth rune

13. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

Nice that they are working on it, but they are also aware at Bigpoint that my paid premium days are ticking away as long as I cannot log in. Will they also be reversed when the problem is resolved? And all my missed login bonuses too .