Cloak of Power Contract Too Expensive

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Teleportist, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Can the Devs look at reducing the gold price of this please.

I've spent a great deal of time farming the required materials,
    but will never be able to save up the 1000 gold required to buy
    the contract.

I currently can't seem to save any more than 60! Can't it be enough
    for players to just collect the materials?

Thanks

2. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

The problem is most persons spend their coins on green ess. It used to be easier to save the coins before the glyph system, as all you had to was sell your loot, persons who had premium benefited the most, identified gear sold for a pretty penny. Since that particular quest takes a while, I honestly do not think the price is too steep.

3. reetman60

reetman60 Board Analyst

If you want more gold go and farm one of the hard bosses and sell all the stuff you get.
    It's much slower for you than for player with premium but hang in there :)

4. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Long ago without glyph system it's easier to get gold. I have 700+ gold before I can wear any cloak. But since there is glyph system, you need to melt item for glyph and get less gold.

The system has changed, but you can the try to buy premium and focus on selling items. I'm sure you get 1k gold before your premium ends.

5. SillySword

SillySword Regular

When Zahir and his cloaks are there, I got 440 gold. I used many green essences before. I did quests and farmed Ship Graveyard to earn 1000 gold after two months. Price of color items was only 1 copper higher than white items at that time.

If you really don't like to farm gold, buy magic amulets from merchant. Identify them and sell. This is CRAZY idea. BP will love you. Don't do this at any place!

6. SchwarzerHengst

SchwarzerHengst Padavan

I want a 10.000 gold cloak.....

7. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

i want 4000 and 10k cloak with sockets.

8. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Honestly i dont mind the 1k gold price. But the stats should be way better. I mean... 135 armor, 112 hp, 12 damage, 130 crit hit... really? kinda disapointing i think. Especially for all the trouble you go through to get it. For a 1k gold cloak stats should be doubled. An bit of a good lvl 40 piece has higher / almost double stats.

9. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Socket mostt important for new cloaks...!

10. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

Same here, after collecting the materials i had like 150 gold only. so i decided to get premium to finish that quest finally, currently im selling everything and melt legs only.

11. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Thanks for all the feedback. I guess I'll have to stop melting and start selling for a while.

But I guarantee the day after I buy the cloak BP will release a quest for a much better one...

12. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

I thought so too, but that has not happened as yet. Did you go premium? That should help the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.