Cloaks the Chameleon and the beastmaster

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Phyrix, Dec 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Which would you choose?

1. Beastmater

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Chameleon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want both :D

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well heres one
    [​IMG]
    and heres the other one
    [​IMG]
    Both are OP beyond words but which would you choose?

Akageshi, gbit and Javah like this.
  2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Bestmaster, thank you :) Even thinking how nice it would be to walk around with two little pets :pThe best then would be if, during breaks, they could interact with each other.

Akageshi and gbit like this.
  3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Ohh yes, little Heredur vs. little Bearach fight :D
    Seriously, 2 pets at once would be cool. And I don't even think it would be op.

Chameleon cape is cool, but don't you think most people would just go for 2H enchantments like 75% increased damage or 92% incr. critical rate?
    Maybe if you limited the cape to armor enchantments only, it would be more reasonable. So max dmg. would be 12%, max dmg.on item 73%, etc.

So I voted for both, but I think Chameleon needs a "nerf" :]

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Ah but you see, you craft the unique line of another item into it, not enchantments of another item, iow you could for example craft Q4 bow unique line into it and wield q7 which will give you 599 crit and allow your scatter shot to bleed.
    or the unique line of a dragan helm which would give you 6% weapon damage, or the unique line of a shar karab off hand, or the unique line of the belt of zeal.
    So not plat enchants from other items that would just be overkill xD
    Well obviously the second pet cannot carry bag bonuses no, however imagine you having 2x runspeed pets equipped or 2x attack speed pets.
    imagine bearach pet or rhino pet combined with green raptor xD
    Heck even legendary arachna combined with little raptor, or arachna and a % crit pet.
    EDIT:
    I would craft the unique enchant from Q4 into my chameleon so it would give me 599 crit and another 50% bleed damage allowing me to have 100% increased bleed damage, heck I might opt for another one and next year opt to craft belt of zeal into it :D
    Set bonuses obviously would not come with it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Akageshi likes this.
  5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Oh damn, I misread. It's unique values. Sorry :/
    In that case, it would be fine... Or Idk, depends if there are unique lines that make an overkill combo, but I can't think of any at the moment. You know, like if you had a cool unique line on your weapon and another unique weapon line on the Chameleon which combination would somehow break the game, hah. But Idk if there are any such mad combos :D

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

None are OP. Both are good.

Because:
    ...which makes sense, as the bonus is active "as long as a pet is with you". It is not "added to every pet". So, I could see this cloak being useful while not broken OP.

Doesn't runspeed have a cap somewhere? When I go full runspeed (in city, with the wisdom talent, fairy pet, lapis lazuli boots etc.) I feel like at some point it stops making me any faster. Would be nice if they clarified it and put the runspeed in the states window (I know perfectly why they aren't doing it, but it's high time they fixed that exploit - it's only harder to do it without runspeed in the window, but still possible).

Bloodrune weapon, as it is currently, on top of the q7 set. But, since it is to be changed in the future, I don't see any problems with implementing such a cloak in the future. It could actually be quite interesting and allow some really cool builds.

Phyrix likes this.
  7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I kind of agree xD
    when last I spoke to Harra, he said runspeed doesn't have a cap.
    since the bloodrune weapon says this item even though its not this item, it does kind of fall into a grey area for a cloak, maybe it can be added to an exclusion list?
    EDIT:
    But damn just thinking about the possibilities, cube weapon 25% cooldown on furious battle cry for dks, or teleport for mages, ring of zeal, giving attack speed extra and crit, heck what about the premium weapon, iow q4 would be boosted even more for mages, and for mecs in general, and for rangers its good too :D
    Well, I think q4 weapon doubling up is a good thing for all classes, but yeah even if you use premium weapon craft that into the cloak to double the cooldown of q7 buff the cloak or well you know how that would go for dks :D
    lapiz boots or sword into the cloak :D
    so so so many possibilities, heck you might want 10 of those cloaks in storage.
    EDIT EDIT:
    What if a mec crafts premium weapon into the chameleon then when he fights what happens when q7 buff is active?
    Wow what would happen if a mage was able to craft q1 torso into that cloak and then use full witch seeker set?
    and on top of that the new dtu set which is another 30% mana at bosses
    Or if they wanted to wear q1 torso on top of crafting another one into the cloak.
    just imagine that for rangers :O
    I just looked the bearer of corruption would be interesting too :D

shar karab scroll for mages xD "There is a 5% chance that the fists of Sharr Kharab will attack your enemies after using either Chain Lightning or Lightning Strike and cause 300% of your base damage as physical damage."

OMW OMW OMW
    the q2 weapon into a cloak :D
    singularity pouldrons
    q8 torso

ok lets look at rangers more :D
    well royal safety net bow sales will sky rocket for q7 users xD
    speed farmers might opt for q8 torso though
    but what about the bouncing blade unique value for q7 using rangers or the new bloodmage ranger thing going on too?
    q5 pouldrons anyone?

Dks
    once again I see shar karab as a popular favorite especially for q7 dks
    dune necklace might be kind of good too
    they could always double up on herald glove damage

well mecs will use more or less the same
    q1 torso or q2 wep or q3 helmet :O
    some would go for q4 wep i guess
    q8 torso wont work for them since no matter what you do it will still be only every 3rd shot so that would be a waste
    but damn q3 helmet would be OP for them
    anyways xD

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019