Comment on "Your Community Managers"

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by CM Greg, Apr 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Greg

CM Greg Forum Newbie

[​IMG]

Hey folks!

You may comment here if you have questions for the CMs of Drakensang Online.
    The original thread can be read here: Your Community Managers

Thank you

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Sheik likes this.
  2. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

what i should say ... The girl is sweet like honey :D

Honeya and deathacceptor like this.
  3. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Ahahahah,but damn u right ,is a hottie eheheh :oops:

Hope that in future we gone have more chanse to speek with samone from BP and not onli with Admins in forum ,wuld be nice if samone can come from time to time and listen to our problems in game ,about new improvment that can help gameplay..

Wen we post suggestion in forum we feel like no one listen to us ...:(

Honeya likes this.
  4. CM Greg

CM Greg Forum Newbie

hey guys, the forum admins are speaking with us and all your thoughts and wishes are being sent to us, have trust in your admins, they are our representatives!
    We DO read your feedback but realizing it into actual features requires some time;) For example - the bots - it was difficult NOT to talk to you guys and read all the harsh comments. We hope that with this "catharsis/cleansing" we can show you that we actually care very much about the fair players, however, strategies need time to be tested and realized but eventually the patience pays off! Feels good without those bots!;)

5. Mrcroww

Mrcroww Forum Master

Hi there. I can only understand your whole acts (being silent to not reveal your plan for botters etc)

I'm glad to see you clean up the game step by step. Still waiting to see what happen. Keep up!

moby31 likes this.
  6. jthames

jthames Advanced

Wow!!, I have a new girlfriend.:)

7. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

I nag Greg daily for you, don't worry about that :)

8. =ERLOESER=

=ERLOESER= Forum Overlooker

Welcome ;)

9. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

The bot purge has mostly restored my faith in the fact that you do care! If you can solve the invisible players issue, the "no-stun" stun charge on moving targets... and the new "can't see player attacks" (dropped frames???) and dropped connections when teleporting or going through a door (the last two just arrived with R123, so maybe they will be hotfixed?), I will have nothing about which to complain anymore. Then I'll just read the forums for fun :D

Zokin and xaviine like this.
  10. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

u get those swords from a ps3 game? cool :)

11. GFX Mabruk

GFX Mabruk Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

what i should say ... The boy is sweet like honey :D

12. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Communication is always good. Hopefully you will be rich in information and specifics. The levels of misdirection and lame venting and vagueness have been huge. Good luck in making a difference.

13. Veritas

Veritas Forum Mogul

sorry for my english ... is basic

good to see the return of all the world and read the comments on the forums ... I begin to doubt the reliability of the program of research that ingame bots bp install and not too motivated to play right now. . ban because some n anyone ( any community involvement is suspected then ) so if I invested time and money in a premium.il can ban my personal life has ( not very motivating anyway )

I play honestly from the beginning and have seen the change in this game sometimes good sometimes my very bad the r123 n not escaped to the rule and is still filled with bugs as each)
    the bait gain bp is endless and too predictable ... the r123 ban bots ( well ok , it was the request ) I have put the event to gain xp for 6000 ban these players ashamed of your hand ....

you want to please a community involvement , my plaisris the game and see our personal s IMPROVED decreases each release ( you remove all privilege to people ) remetter the Andermant in low level areas and increase the rate of loot which is very bad the legendary .... most of the time we finnise opens in the trash so the stats are bad (often minimum).

also improve the system of collection of objects on the ground of all the players ( as you have noted the many uses bots " autoloot " So Rectify this! !)
    also improve the system of farm ( created ingame bots that we have to pay money for 1-5 hours and if people want more pay in Andermant 5 - 10pm )

need I say more ... if we go the pleasures ingame

14. CM Greg

CM Greg Forum Newbie

oh stop it you...:p

We are definitely trying a different approach, also to make people understand what it takes to create a game - time & ideas etc.
    There are not many games out side there were the communities have a saying on how the future of a game looks, most of the times games are presented ready and spoon-fed. We want to be different and give the community more chances to take part in the creation of features.

shadow-whisper likes this.
  15. CM Greg

CM Greg Forum Newbie

@Veritas : as you can read in this statement, we are having a "spring cleaning" of the game at the moment. This is not only because we want to get rid of bugs but also because we want balance the game. There are several factors that lower the game play fun, which need an improvement. For example, the drop rate of Crystal of Truths. It has been criticized by the community in multiple threads. We tested it and figured out that the ratio of how many CoT one gets versus how fast one is leveling up and the increasing demand to identify weapons. The result is that we also believe that the system is uneven and that we need to adjust it.

That however, has great impact on the ingame economy, which is why one cannot do it within 24h - it needs careful consideration:) same as bigger features.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  16. CM Dracaty

CM Dracaty Junior Expert

Thank you, we are really proud to be your Community Managers!

17. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I love it how you really did mean "Judgement Day" is comming ;) Happy Easter BP, Forum admins/mods and everyone else :)

18. CM Greg

CM Greg Forum Newbie

Thank you, we dropped so many "subtle" hints...we were almost running out of hints^^

Muscle likes this.
  19. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I guess the last hint was a wave ;)

20. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

No no ,u rong was The Thunder Hammer of Justice whu fell dwan from Heavens to punish bad boys.
    Is nice to see thatsamone is waching over normal players whu enjoy playing this game fair .
    I am very curios about the new change that gone be add in game :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.