Communication

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItzStam, Mar 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

I have a pretty weird question, but I've been wondering for a long time, do the majority of people in the server herdeur, speak english? Because in grimmag, very few people speak english and most of these people, dont speak it really good either, and it'd be much more fun if i could communicate with people, while teaming or even just chatting.

2. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I play on Agathon & don't run across English speaking players very often & that's US East server. I've even tried using Google translator, but that's too time consuming in general. What would help a great deal would be if we had the ability to copy/paste from chat. That way we could just copy straight to translator & paste response. An in-game translator would be better, but right now I'd be thrilled if we could just copy/paste! :)

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

There are multiple English speaking guilds on Agathon. It will be much easier to find if you are at least level 50. You can look me up on Littlehink.

4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I guess so, most people i meet on heredur speak english as second language, at least a little.

5. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Thanks, I'll check it out :) I just recently started playing again & everyone in my old guild has quit the game.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Heredur and Grimmag servers are not meant for players of English language regions (except UK/Ireland).
    You can't expect finding English speaking players on them ... especially on Grimmag ... even though most of the players speak English.
    Unfortunately ... every day politics are playing part in the game environment too. The rest of the world is annoyed by the "5 Eyes countries" bullying them ... therefore most of the people are refusing to speak English. They speak English but they refuse to use it in conversation ...
    Sad ... but worth mentioning.
    BTW ... I am playing on Grimmag.