Community Discord

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Ikings, May 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ikings

Ikings Forum Greenhorn

Hey i made a Discord for people who play drakensang. Come and join
    us and Feel free to join voice chat and speak and also enjoy your time here.

https://discord.gg/FATfdE4

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Arr, piteris2 and Shansurri like this.
  2. As a reminder, Discord invite links expire after 24 hours, and the above link is invalid. I recommend that you wait for other people to request to join via this thread, and then provide them an updated link. I also recommend that you don't spam post with a bunch of update links as those posts will just get deleted and likely get your thread closed.

Good luck, but before I go, a disclaimer: The referenced Discord channel is not maintained or moderated by the DSO moderator team or BigPoint. As such, we are not responsible for any inappropriate or offensive content you may encounter. Use this Discord channel at your own risk.

3. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

The discord will be fun, But make a link where it doesnt expire (people do it in their guild messages of the day).

Selene-Rip likes this.
  4. Ikings

Ikings Forum Greenhorn

Fixed

5. Babymagier

Babymagier Forum Greenhorn

Hey!
    I've created a Discord server for Drakensang Online.
    It's public and everyone is allowed to join.​

Basic Information:
    The Discord was created on May 18th, 2019.
    We want a friendly and active community.
    We even allow our members to create
    their own channels,
    to communicate with each other.

We have some strict rules though,
    and everyone has to follow them.
    They are (mostly) obvious :p.

If you have any quesitons, feel free to contact me on Discord!
    (ScammVerdacht#7657)