Support Compensation for Scroll of Punctuality

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DarkSteatler, Sep 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DarkSteatler

DarkSteatler Padavan

Hi,

i started playing the game again after a break of severals years as you know, i saw few days ago in my locker that i had 6 or 7 (don't remember the exact amount) of Scroll of Punctuality (Jarlshofn under Siege) so i decided to destroy them thinking it will be useless now, and guess what, few days after that (today) i saw a announcement that all old travel scroll will be removed from the game in exchange of andermant so i lose 7x799 ander for these scroll... is it possible to eithier give me my scroll back or the amount in andermant ?

I also wanted to ask whats the price of ander for Gnob's cave because on offficial annoucement it doesnt show a 0 nor another amount of ander, so if its 0 ander then imma go visit his map a one last time :p

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Ask support, I'm pretty sure they can give it back to you right away.

3. DarkSteatler

DarkSteatler Padavan

yep sended a ticket right now, thanks :)

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Reality check. You destroyed them yourself. Sorry for the loss. <<< Will be supports response.

5. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Hello its drakensang support how can we help you ?
    Oh a real problem ?!? Sorry we can't do anything bye ! :p:rolleyes: