Feedback config controls hotkeys

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Perfect[IoN]1, Mar 8, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect[IoN]1

Perfect[IoN]1 Junior Expert

whats your hotkeys, do you use them or are you still using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
    here is myn 1 year now and its perfect

SW ~ 37 ~ Why2Slow

1 = Z ~~~ Z = Teleport
    2 = X ~~~ X = Nova
    3 = C ~~~ C = Frostwind
    4 = V ~~~ V = Singularity
    5 = F ~~~ F = Guardian
    6 = 1 ~~~ 1 = Destruction
    7 = 2 ~~~ 2 = Metor

Tab = D for faster skill changing
    Mount = Tab
    Minimap = numpad (+key)
    Teleport = numpad (-key)

i also change my 1 / 2 hotkeys for healing potions and mana potions/ and removed annoying Shop hotkey to nothing..

i found this really does help your response times because shift is closer to your hotkeys my prime attack is Lightning strike (Dtab) fireball / chain Lightning

what works for you and why..
    feel free to copy my hotkeys setup

2. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Players already using this skill setup. once i used it also Z,X,C,V,B,N,M. That type only work for laptops with specific key spaces. they differ from each other. and the default is Nice too.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I use a logitech g13 and just remap everything. I even put the shift, tab on the mouse style thumb buttons and control button on a keyboard button closest to the mouse style thumb buttons.

I've been considering getting a split mechanical keyboard like the Ergodox keyboard and using the left half for gaming... but 250 to 300 for a specialty keyboard just to play a F2P game is probably not wise.

4. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

WASD for skills 1-4..5,6,7 on my mouse. Key 1 is mount, key 2 is teleport. This way if I want to play FPS's (going back to KF now) I don't have to fumble with controls.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am using the default settings.
    I am RPG fan and DSO's default settings are default settings in almost any RPG game.

6. Perfect[IoN]1

some really mixed view's on this subject..
    really interesting to hear about other players configs, but even the default settings are good so i understand when people stick the original setup.. if it ant broken dont fix it :)

7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I tried to customize mine :cool:, but I thought of it too late :rolleyes:, I was already brainwashed by the default configuration :D.

8. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Being a moba player i prefer qwerdfg and tab for skill swap.

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They do make gaming keypads like the Razor Orbweaver. Those are always an option and are very versatile for application to other games. The other plus side... Its mechanical.

10. draco994

draco994 Active Author

I use is 1,2,3,4, w,e,r = so tab is near to small finger to shift the right mouse button. and mount on 6 and teleport on 7 and i remove all hotkeys from q, a,s,d,f,g,t so u dont accidentally press and annoying screens wont appear in screen on hot gaming sessions.

Perfect[IoN]1 likes this.
  11. Perfect[IoN]1

so your ctrl and shift are very far away,
    i use (zxcv) to use shift key and ctrl easyer

still interesting you dont use numbers at all

12. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I've looked at it... and almost bought it. Went with the logitech g13 because it was 7 keys wide (allowing me to remap 1-7 through what would be the ASD row of the g13) instead of 5 keys wide. And I don't think the thumb buttons are mechanical (the buttons around the joystick/dpads in the g13 and orbweaver) and that is what I've been destroying on the g13.

13. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

shift is on my pinki finger and i usually don't need it as i keep my free attacks on my right mouse button. and ctrl is not need untill you have cleared the mobs so thats not an issue either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.