Costumes and Mounts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Talicni, Dec 4, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Hello, I don't rly see the point in linking costume cd with one of the mount.
    It gets kind of boring waiting to do costume then mount :/

Reason for linking it with emoticon is very clear, but not with costume :p

Also it would be nice if we could switch costumes while already on the mount, so we don't have to repeat same things several times :p

Maybe that is something trivial for other players but I see the way it can be better (my opinion).

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Sounds good to me. Also I think costumes should stay on once activated. Not be turned off upon death, not turned off after an hour but turned off when the player turns it off.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Multi-Sev and Muscle like this.
  3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

I believe they have made costumes stay on even after death, which is nice.
    And I agree with the OP. I've gotten used to this and always r-click mount and then r-click costume because mount has much quicker cooldown. But I would still like it if the cooldowns were not linked.

4. MikeyMetro

I guess I should get dead and find out, lol. Still the timer thing bugs me as well as the OP's post about mounts.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

+1

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I agree with this, but with the caveat that if you destroy (sell?) the costume it should probably have an auto-remove "fail-safe". I once was wearing the "Truth" costume (don't remember the exact name) and got rid of it. I had to go to my locker and use my demon costume to get rid of the "Truth" costume. I could have waited until the timer expired, but with no timers on costumes that wouldn't happen. If I didn't have another costume and there was no timer, I would have been stuck in the "Truth" costume until I acquired another costume. [Also, if a player really liked a particular costume they could just put it on and get rid of it from inventory to make an extra inventory space. That probably shouldn't happen, I think.]

MikeyMetro likes this.
  7. MikeyMetro

Good point, I had not though of that. On my accounts my toons either have more than one costume or none. On some of them I have way too many but I am a pack rat in real life also :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Multi-Sev likes this.
  8. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Hehe, yeah, I totally understand. As my inventory expanded I found myself keeping more and more things that I just couldn't play without ;)

9. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Just to add on a bit here... have you guys perfected the

"Art of Doing Emote while on a Mount"

I find it hard to do it with with river dance...... it only last like 1-2 sec and then I am stuck on the horse with the music on and idle for the remainder of the emote....

some people say 75% of the timer for mount and some say 80% ? Does it defer according to the timer of the emote... since some emote last longer and so on...

Tips are appreciated :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.