Cover your back Quest Bug ???

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ashan_sha, Jan 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashan_sha

ashan_sha Forum Greenhorn

Hellow guys,..

if you also struggling with cover your back quest?:(:(:(
    few month back i also was facing same issue...
    and...
    Best part DSO support team has no any answer for this,.?:mad::cool::rolleyes:

why quest getting bug.?:D
    reason..o_Oyou have quest from Disaster To Master quest 9/9..?:eek:
    if your this quest is incomplete, you will not get cover your back quest continuously.
    some players getting bug quest 4/6 and 5/6..??
    4/6 quest if u got bug.? finished your Disaster To Master Quest in "jarlshofn map"
    if you not getting cover your back quest 5/6 in "Hiraja map" you have to finished Disaster To master Quest (Defeat 10 floor wardens) in Deep of Demise.
    Mostly players got Quest bug in Hiraja map if i'm correct, because player got bored to play 10 floors in 'Deep of Demise' :):):)

I hope whosoever struggling with the Quest, this will be helpful.
    Enjoy the Game,,!!!

Thanks
    Ashanq

gxstavo likes this.
  2. Veteran666

Veteran666 Junior Expert

Wrong section and spamming.

3. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello ashan_sha,

I did not understand what your complaint is about exactly, but there is no bug with this quest, and I am sure everyone who reached out to support to ask for advice regarding the "Cover your back" quest, has been advised and helped with their concerns.

There is absolutely no bug with this quest, it works as intended. The mentions you make are requirements that have to be met in order to take the quests.

We do not have detailed quest guides on the forum, but they can be found on the DSO Wiki page, and all these requirements as well as the location of each quest step is mentioned in the guide. It's more complex and detailed than you outlined, so I will include it here, to avoid misleading information from being spread for others who might run into issues with these quests:

Cover your Back quest

The "Cover your Back" quest starts automatically when you pick up your first dropped Yarn.

Quest Requirements:
    [NPC Alyona in Resistance Command Center]
    Cover your Back (1/6) - From Disaster to Master (2/9) quest finished + minimum level 30
    Cover your Back (2/6) - Step 1/6 finished + level 30
    Cover your Back (3/6) - Step 2/6 finished + level 30

[NPC Roxana in Jarlshofn]
    Cover your Back (4/6) - Step 3/6 finished + From Disaster to Master (4/9) quest finished + level 35

[NPC Kolyax in Hiraja]
    Cover your Back (5/6) - Step 4/9 finished + From Disaster to Master (8/9) quest finished + level 55
    Cover your Back (6/6) - Step 5/6 finished + level 55

I hope this helps!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread as the issue was addressed - the quest is not bugged ~

Ariandrake likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.