CovertOps English speaking guild (Agathon)

Discussion in 'Guild Introductions' started by hempthegreen, Mar 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Hello all readers!
    I am Killerclown69 but most know me as Hemp.
    I have been playing since 2011 and a guild master for almost as long!
    Many know me as a helpful hand , a kind friend..

I run the guild CovertOps and we are a pure English speaking guild. Alittle history: we were once the largest active guild on Agathon with 5 guilds and 230 members. We used voice chat to talk to members in our other chapters.
    Life got busy and I had to downsize..

Pros to joining:
    -Will be helped daily (pw , rank, grind this includes all difficulties, crafting, character builds, Quests, events so forth)
    - All English speakers
    -Plenty of Infernal(s) grinds for the veteran players!
    -No man gets left behind!

Rules:
    A few simple rules
    -Have fun
    -Be kind and respectful to others
    -If you are able to help someone when they ask , please do so. (One hand washes the other)
    -If you plan on not being on for more than a month please tell an Officer or myself just so you will not be kicked)

If you like what you have read and would like to give us a try Please contact me here OR for fast reply please Message myself or an officer in game:
    GuildMaster: Killerclown69
    Officer: Killakong
    Officer: Celphor
    Officer: Menius
    Officer: Mercifulone

2. K9-Hunteress

K9-Hunteress Forum Greenhorn

Hi there Hemp, This is K9 I just wanted you to know I haven't been able to log in for the past 5 days. I am working with Dso so far no luck,
    I am coming up with a Nebula Assertion Error code it says its some 32 bit error but I am using the drakensang 64bit program. I just wanted to let you know I didn't just leave

3. Citom10

Citom10 Forum Greenhorn

-----MERGED----

hi Citom10 here sm 45 would like to join your guild active player on and off game day and night

Last edited by moderator: Nov 11, 2021
  4. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Not sure if they are active any longer. I have sent an invite to one of the few remaining English guilds.

5. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

I am from the Agathon server and I have not seen them this year.

There are fewer and fewer people playing this game, many friends have left.

6. Drabis777

Drabis777 Forum Apprentice

I'm on Agathon server, toon is dwarf and almost at level 40, are you guys still recruiting? Let me know, I'll give a shout later in world chat when I get home from work.

7. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Covert Ops is not active. Alternatively, try Pathfinders which is one of the few if not only English guild remaining. Message one of the following:

Goddfree (GM)
    Papaw (Officer)
    Goddessofwar1000 (Officer)

Good luck.