Craft 2.0 unofficial rant XD

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, May 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

For a start go to TS and claim your rewards. I got 50K andermat, 30K gold, 150 legendary items and Winter solstice presents (green, blue , purple and gold) ... and I can't remember if there was something else.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You need a lot of free inventory space ... there are lot of rewards.

Craft 2.0 ... ... ...

I used almost all of my gear that was waiting for so long ... and the gear from the gifts ...
    Crafting 2.0 is working very good. As expected.
    The only downside are the gem slots ... you can have legendary item even with one gem slot ... I still haven't tried to get leg with 0 slots ... but I think it is very possible. :D
    Crafted these gloves and opened 2 slots

[​IMG]

Then I crafted this wand ... it is not state of the art but that was the maximum I could get with those items I have got from BP (thanks anyway)

[​IMG]

At last I tried to craft a good Staff ... I already had lot of ingredients collected and I used one or two from the gifts.
    The final outcome was not so good ... but it was better than my current staff ... so I had to add 3 gem slots and use all the GoPs from my (now smelted) R158 staff.
    Like I said it is not state of the art ... you can get better.

[​IMG]

If you wonder about the stats ... head to the SW Show off thread :p

.... I'll be giving some more info later ....

mrmlja, mokranje, MegaNuker and 5 others like this.
  2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

The gem slots are the best part in my opinion. It benefits the players. If you pay attention and open those slots up early, you'll save a ton of ander when it comes to the legendary items.

Yes if you're not paying attention you can end up with 1 or maybe 0 slots in a leg, but it's just as easy to end up with 5 if you're thinking ahead.

The process of crafting is still more random than I like (but expected), but since I've still got a long ways to go before my character can be mentioned in the same breath with those talking about OP players, it is far better than what we have on the live servers now.

Hopefully if they decide to "adjust" this before going live, they won't ruin the best part.

3. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

this monster weapon.. not so good? are you saying you want a staff with 2 80 % and 2 117 lines :p

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

He's saying that I beat him:
    :p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p
    [​IMG]
    :p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

That is a nearly perfect axe. You could only get 2 more damage on the damage line and a total of 4.07% more % IWD if you had perfect lines of 113 and 80.00%

Armando, MegaNuker, wangwang and 3 others like this.
  5. trakilaki

That is true ... but we already have most of the ingredients collected until now.
    And here it is ... I was crafting this on purpose ... 0 gem slots were the target not the enchantments
    [​IMG]

You beat what? I don't see it ... take a closer look on the weapon's damage :p

Anyway ... crafted this crystal yesterday

[​IMG]

6. _Baragain_

I'm looking at a crit line that you don't have. :p
    I like mine more.
    [​IMG]
    You are using a crit based build with the darkness set... + damage (as opposed to % damage) has no place in a build like that. My decoration take full advantage of the crit that is on my weapon and on my belt/amulet. Also, 0 Glyphs and it is as good as it will ever need to be. :D No Upgrades needed! (Unless they release new huge crit damage lines for decorations)

Armando and -HARRA81- like this.
  7. KellueéHazé

KellueéHazé Junior Expert

nice

8. trakilaki

you mean this ~63% Crit hit line? :p
    [​IMG]
    That is because i have not worked on my other items ... I get crit damage from my amulet which is crap ATM ... wait until I craft one. :p
    then again you know this is trakilaki you are talking with ... he is not dependent of time and space XD
    There is trakilaki ... and then the rest :p
    BTW ... I have no time to test, craft and make wiki guides in same time ... that is why I crafted only for testing
    Wiki guides take a LOT of time ... you know :p

[​IMG]

mrmlja and mokranje like this.
  9. _Baragain_

But, to get that crit line, you sacrifice damage because you aren't using the warlord set...

And I mean this damage...
    [​IMG]

So, tell me again how the damage on my weapon being lower is important?

P.S. If I were using the Darkness set, that crit line that you don't have means that I've be hit 80% without even trying.. I'd lose too much damage and defences though, which DKs actually need when compared to glass cannon SWs.

[​IMG]

PPS:
    Having fun "Weapon" measuring yet? :p

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  10. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

But if you are using the double hand wisdom skill and the warlord set then 2 damage lines and 2 % damage lines are what you should look for. Right ?

11. Rhysingstar

Most of the time yes. Luckily Baragain did the math for us to show when a 3 % -1 dmg can be better.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  12. _Baragain_

And as good as that axe is, I didn't do the math first, so I missed out on as much as 1000 DPS. Pictured below is the chart for potential weapons with absolutely max values (LVL 55), Max Gems, and the other Crafting 2.0 gear that I have on my test toon. I've used the max values found for enchantments, and the % that each level upgrade improves an absolute stat to calculate the theoretical max for a + damage line and + crit line at LVL 55 (140 and 2167 respectivly). While I realize that even with crafting 2.0 getting the max lines is still nearly impossible, It still shows that this process is more complicated that it appears at first. In fact, even if we reduce those maxes within reasonable amounts (110/113 + damage and 1700/1747 + crit and 78%/80% IWD/CD), the 2/1/1 axe would still win when it comes to DPS. In the bottom right, you can see the axe that I've crafted for comparison.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This happens because all that crit damage gives a higher value to Crit.

All that to say, "No, a 2/2 weapon isn't the best out there."
    If anything, you probably want a 3/1 or a 2/1/1.

Mesala and Rhysingstar like this.
  13. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Cheaper to craft an all critical % at level 10 or 20 but wow really nice.

Armando likes this.
  14. Rhysingstar

Sometimes I hate when you do the math, it makes my lousy weapon look even worse when you show what is possible.

One day, the random number generating gods will bestow upon me the most uber weapon ever dreamed up and I'll have the last laugh :p

_Baragain_ likes this.
  15. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

No you want only 1 damage line. If you have high enough damage from gems the you will want 4 % but you need almost all tier 7 8 or 9 damage gems. For me the breaking point is at 120 damage in gems at level 50 and my math is not the best in the world but my mech with all 80% at level 51 was 112. I do not know what 113 is at 51 and using the ugrade they provided it should be 118.6 but is 113 112.5... so that is where my math is not so complete.

16. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Ohh.. ok.. thanks, i did not take into consideration the damage from gems. I only calculated it for all 5 possible damage-damage % combinations and found that 3/1 is better than 2/2 if i don't take the 2h wisdom skill and warlord set bonus but when i applied those bonuses then 2/2 got slightly ahead of 3/1 but i think if i add damage from gems then ya 3/1 might turn out to be the best raw DPS build (i did not consider the crit chance , maybe i should :p)

17. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

I realy think that there should be "are you sure" when u revert or accept a craft
    And also when u close crafting screen the item crafted should be reverted rather than accepted

18. _Baragain_

I agree that the when you close the window, there needs to be a box asking if you want to revert or accept. Automatically accepting because I accidentally hit escape or something like that is unacceptable. In the other cases, I don't mind a confirmation window. I'd check the box to hide it in the future, just like with gems, but then people won't be able to write to support and say "give me my items and gold back, I didn't mean to do that." Support will just be able to say "you were warned, your loss."
    The only class that can ignore crit and crit damage without hurting their toon is SMs, but everyone else needs to consider everything.

Armando likes this.
  19. trakilaki

Black Warlord Regalia is for wimps :p
    And what would you get with 80%?
    Nothing.
    It is almost the same from 65-80%. Wait you will start with your math again? :D No man your math is just theory never proven in reality :p
    You have low armor, low HP and "once in the lifetime" attack speed ... I can't allow such thing. I kill the target before it come close to me. Everything above 65% is just waste.
    What glass cannon?
    [​IMG]

PS - I won't show you my stats with Armor of Darkness ... but they are significantly improved :p
    PSS - I used buffs in the screen above ... intentionally :p (too bad I ean out of those 10% damage buffs)
    PSSS - WMD :D

mrmlja likes this.
  20. ekant1992

ekant1992 Padavan

Hey are those mana potion and HP slots i see there ?

I didn't mean i ignore crit all together, just on the staffs (1h and 2h both)
    Also, i was thinking about how net DPS is calculated and I thought of something strange

As Net Damage = crit*crit damage*damage +(1-crit)*damage

If 2 setups gives same value of crit*crit damage then the the one with lower crit chance will give a higher net damage, should we in this case go with the one with higher crit chance or higher crit multiplier. This is important with craft 2.0 to set a reasonable target for crit chance and crit damage multiplier.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.