Suggestion Craft joker or craft XP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Falk101, Aug 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Hi,

All crafters knows how it's difficult to get a 4 gold lines craft... Most of time the craft system go to pick up on items 3 / 4 and the last lines, where there's never gold lines and it's very expansive to try to get 4 lines legs. I spend more than 12k gold recently for nothing.

What do you think if we could get a craft joker (like the joker for stones ?) that allows players to change a line from the craft result ?

For example if we craft 4 legs with total of 10 gold lines, the system pick up 3 gold lines at the end. With the joker stone we could change the bad line to get the last one we need.

It could be something rare like the joker stone.

Or maybe we could have XP for crafting ? More we craft and more we get "Craft lvl". More the lvl is important and more we get chances to have nice results.

Thanks for reading ^^

2. Rokurou

Rokurou Forum Greenhorn

Levels in crafting could be cool if well-made, but I have a feeling that it can go terribly wrong too. Especially if paying will be mixed to crafting. But yea as I said, if well-made it could be super cool imo.

Shabono and ΣMiwel like this.
  3. anolajen

anolajen Someday Author

crafting 3/4 to 4/4 have 0,82% chance and over 150gold cost (+revert)
    on average withou luck mess you need 120 tries if you combine two items + non gold filler leading to 18k +- also 240x filler legendary losing aditional few thousands gold especially in case of 2h weapons

let me see you suggest giving out item that can save 20k gold+ and lot of farm time ? this isnt gonna happen unless its sold for 50k ad in event:D

much more relevant would be joker used in in place of " filler item" with no stats = increasing odds for golds from items you use in " safe spots"

.. or just consumable item that give you one free craft attempt

4. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Crafting system is too expensive. The game does not give us enough gold.

5. xXxTroublexXx

xXxTroublexXx Forum Apprentice

using xp to craft sounds fun. In my opinion it should only be available for max lvl players as the xp should go first to lvling up. Afterwards a new xpbar could be added near or over the existing one (with a new color). This way the +x% xp from infernal is usefull.

The effect could be that you need to get a certain amount of "craftxp" to up you chances drastically. Personly I would like a system where I can craft something garantueed very exiting, now I always have bad luck and do not succees in crafting further than a purple item with 2 gold lines (I even tried a few times with 4 of them on the bench without luck). I wouldn't even mind if the cost would be enormous, in those cases I have something to work for and I would get the wanted result garantueed.

I have no clue on how much time it takes to earn xp points, but maybe something like this:
    I would consider base stats (all of them together as one) as a variable and also the enchantements

Green items costs 10 gold plus:
    -1 000 000 xp to garantuee a blue item with base stats or one enchantement
    -3 000 000 xp to garantuee a blue item with base stats and one enchantement

blue items costs 100 gold plus:
    -1 500 000 xp to garantuee a purple item with base stats or one enchantement
    -4 500 000 xp to garantuee a purple item with base stats and one enchantement or 2 enchantements
    -13 500 000 xp to garantuee a purple item with base stats and 2 enchantements

purple items costs 1 000 gold plus:
    -2 000 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats or one enchantement
    -6 000 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and one enchantement or 2 enchantements
    -18 000 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and 2 enchantements or 3 enchantements
    -54 000 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and 3 enchantements

legendary items costs 10 000 gold plus:
    -2 500 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats or one enchantement
    -7 500 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and one enchantement or 2 enchantements
    -25 500 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and 2 enchantements or 3 enchantements
    -78 500 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and 3 enchantements or 4 enchantements
    -235 500 000 xp to garantuee a legendary item with base stats and 4 enchantements

I think that in these cases the costs will take more time than the random crafting method now, so this won't become the main method of crafting, but it would give me something to work for.
    Like I said before: I have no clue on the speed people can farm xp (since I'm lvl55 I don't care anymore) so it can be too bigg of costs or too little. But I guess that in this way I would be able to craft 1 full gold legendary item every month, which would make me incredible happy.

6. Falk101

Falk101 Junior Expert

Other idea maybe it could be nice to have a free daily craft for premium and deluxe members ?

7. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

premium players already get 25% cheaper crafts and deluxe get 35% cheaper. plus, if they got a free craft, that's essentially saving 150 gold as they would only use the free craft on leg to leg items attempting to get 3/4 or 4/4 gold lines. the point of the game is farming for gold, gear, gems and anders. that would just further separate the pay to win guys from the free to play guys.

Fynkz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.