Crafting is it as weird as I think it is?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Deefje, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deefje

    Deefje Advanced

    Was just wondering. I'm crafting a lot of items and some things seem bugged or work very funny.

    An example.

    I enter:
    2 Magic Iron Pauldrons (lvl34)
    1 Magic Iron Belt (lvl 34)
    1 Magic Iron Helmet (lvl 35)

    And I get an... Extraordinary Scaled Helmet (lvl 31)

    This just seems wrong, why the hell does this happen(a lot). Shouldn't it just be a 50% chance to get the pauldrons, 25% to get belt or helmet?

    Or does it pick Scaled Helmet by default, because it's required to lower the archetype for it?

    Or is it because the lvl of the other items are lower than the Iron helmet Archetype that it goes down a tier? If so, that's terrible and I guess I was just unlucky again. It would be nifty if they put the level of the Archetype in the item description then, since some items drop with a level above their minimum item level and it can confuse when crafting.

    I tried to find this in the wiki but it's not very indept.

    Also, I have found that whatever else I put in, when I put in a ring... I get a ring.
     
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. Talicni

    Talicni Forum Connoisseur

    1. Every item you put into crafting slot, you have 25% chance to get that item in higher rarity (1 item 25% chance, 2 same items 50%, 3 same 75%, 4 same items 100%)

    2. You must care about lvls, since helmet lvl is 35 and other items are lower lvl you will get helmet but lower lvl (when you take a look at blacksmith you will see which lvl items are), there is no helmet lvl34, 33, 32, so you got 31.

    Advice, if you for example search for Sword lvl17 and gloves lvl17 and helmet lvl15, then go farm (heredur or something never mind) and combine for example 2 swords lvl17 and 2 gloves lvl17, cause both items you need it doesn't matter which 1 you will get, as long you can get both of them at lvl17 if you understand me :p Dont mix different lvls unless you have exp with it so you combine sigi items with items from cats etc etc...
     
  3. freewayfrank

    freewayfrank Someday Author

    in my crafting experience i wait till i get 4 of same then you will get what you want.patience is key to this game!!! Good Luck
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page