Crafting recipe: The belt of zeal

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by rogue07, Oct 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

So when I logged on today, I saw about 15 or so minutes left on the Belt of Zeal offer in premium merchant, and due to not having 29k andermant on my account at the time, I bought a $13.99 andermant pack and got the belt.

then went to farm for 100 pristines to craft said belt, only to realize in my unfamiliarity with the new crafting system, I forgot to grab the crafting recipe - which is now long gone...

so essentially I just spent $13.99 / 29990 andermant, for something I can't even craft.
    please bring back the crafting recipe and/or make it available permanently because crafting recipes should not be a limited time item...

please help ._.

if I can't have the crafting recipe, then take back the belt and give me my 29k ander please, I know I unlocked the final slot on it too which is 2.4k ander but i dont care if you can't return that.

either of the solutions are fine by me. an uncrafted belt is worthless to me, considering my legendary belt has 36% increase damage, which is more than the max buff + base enchantment combined

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @rogue07 ,

It was announced in-game that those offers were limited. You had a specific time to buy such items, including the crafting recipe (for 25 gold).
    We are almost sure that this offer will come soon again, so don't think that it was a bad or a lost investment ;)
    Anyhow, if you really want a decision about it, feel free to contact our support team. They are the only ones who can help you.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.