Crafting Recipes Quest

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ambassador84, Apr 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ambassador84

ambassador84 Forum Greenhorn

In my account i have 3 chars, one of them is created some years ago and wanted to continue playing with it cause of the name but its 45 lvl and doesnt give me the quests for crafting, its possible to fix that somehow?

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello ambassador84,

Crafting quests have a green coloured marker, and can be started in Kingshill. Is it possible that you already did the crafting quests some years ago when you still played?

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. ambassador84

ambassador84 Forum Greenhorn

when i was playing crafting was free and didnt had quests, plus that i have done the achievements for crafting but i cant event get shiny dust cause of no recipes :/ searched all the towns and kingsvill at petyax but dont give any quest.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Check EVERY town. There's one somewhere.

5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Look for NPC Matthew Allthings, by the workbench around the corner from the jeweler in Kingshill. It's possible that the green exclamation mark isn't visible on the map if your toon is at too high of an experience level, but you should be able to start the thread there by opening up a dialogue with him.

6. Laki

Laki Forum Greenhorn

I have the same issue on one of my characters: lvl 25 it has not the recipe for pulverize even the lesser gems (flawed/splintered) neither for improving them... I don't have any green mark on Matthew in Kingshill.

7. Lυke

Lυke Guest

Hello Laki and ambassador84,

You would need to have all the main questline up to Kingshill completed in order for the quest to unlock for you. Are you sure you did complete those when you first created your character?

If you are a high-level you can just check the NPC Matthew Allthings like @dkarl said and see if you can get the quest to appear. If nothing of these works, feel free to contact our support team

Regards,
    Luke