Suggestion Crafting Table changes are needed

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Murderunit0, Jan 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think the idea is good and is worth to be taken in serious?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murderunit0

Murderunit0 Forum Greenhorn

I've been playing this game for quite a few time now and I feel like Bigpoint is not even trying to make it enjoyable (or even playable at most)for the new comers.Besides the items that cant be gained anymore for e.g speed runes on drops,or specific item enchants that have been kept from lower levels that are now being exploited by some players (just saying) .
    • So why making our lives even harder by using a RANDOM crafting system instead of an PROGRESSIVE one? In my opinion that will incrase the game capability to be played at its best potential by every one who'd like to. Why? Because at the moment randomness on copied enchants are making us,the players,a rough time in your game.Almost endless farming only living with the hope that one day the item will be finished,...so you can go right to the next one? *It is an grinding type of game which I enjoy. PvE it is on point,farm to get better or die trying(in-game of course) . BUT in PvP is a complete mess,maybe is the ELO that has a huge lackness about characters statistics and how they work because from my experience in 1v1 I was fighting a weak player that was impossible to compare with my better toon and minutes later I get "rammed" by some war that only has to look at me and i'm dead.*
    I'm asking Bigpoint to change the way crafting works giving an example:
    You have 2 legendary items with 3 golden enchants each that you have crafted after a significant amount of time and farm spent for them. At this stage I'd imagine a "info-bubble" on those two items that will indicate the percentage of the possibility for those golden enchants to be copied,or even all of them on the item in-need. After every craft the possibility of copying what i'm needing will be incrased up to the point i'd have the final item made.In my opinion that would make the game experience a lot better only because by doing that,players that are willing to grind(like me and many others) would have certain targets on crafting items,so the game will auto-balance by itself trough players.

P.S: sorry for my grammar,English ain't my native language,so I tried to post it here because it may get faster attention by admins. thanks!

Javah likes this.
  2. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

It could be something like, get a try with a 25% increase chance of passing the gold lines, after trying 100 times in the same series of equipment, will be good, would add more progression and less randomness.

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Funny. The game I played before this one did something like this for their gear "crafting" (really more of an "improvement" system). Basically, if you failed to upgrade, you gained a "failstack." Failstacks would increase your chances of success with future crafts. Upon successfully crafting, you automatically consumed all failstacks you possessed.

It was a bit of the pain in the behind if you wanted to craft multiple items, though, since there was a cap on the increased chances of a upgrade. Once you hit the cap, you had to run around trying to find something worth spending your failstacks on since you didn't want to waste it on a crap craft. XD

4. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

So bring an better suggestion, or you want to one click and perfect item come hah.

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Voted yes. I am one of those players who can be defined "old" for the game, and atm I do not need to craft any item. But I well see how bad the drop quality is now and how bad is 99.99% of enchantments in almost all the modes. Also the workbench seems now to have a strange and annoying dislike regards of the yellow numbers. That's why I easily imagine how stressy and boring could be the life for... a greenhorn :)

Dunno if your proposal points in the right direction but this gameplay is really getting more and more awful day after day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.