Crafting uniques with boss ingredients

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by goawaythenob, Apr 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. goawaythenob

goawaythenob Forum Greenhorn

The creation description says that the ore affects the level of enchantment power of the item. And now I don't know if it's just one basic value or all of them, it's not included. There is my another crafting attempt. I understand this so that all basic stats should be raised from 75% to 100%. No? maybe, lol ?

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Enchantments, not base values. That's the catch. See where it says "enchantments" on the item? Well, you got 75-82-96-91, so everything 75% or more.

3. nicko17

nicko17 Forum Apprentice

It is one of the malicious moves of BP, read the description well, at first everyone understands the same, the better the material, the better the item, but if you pay attention it says about the spells, and the spells as shown in the second 34 is in yellow, that is, that if or if you are going to get good, but only the spells, the base values put the whole range, from minimum to maximum, from 0% to 100%, I do not know if I understand well. It is a trap to make them take longer, the best thing to do is to farm green materials and be lucky.