Crafting

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by YgBpt, Mar 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. YgBpt

YgBpt Forum Apprentice

I was wondering can someone explain how to craft 100% enchantments i have already gotten one 100% for example crit it's separated as 4 97% 98% 96% 100% but can't never get 4 100%'s same as other stats like damage on item and health points,can someone explain please

2. Maybach

Maybach Padavan

gbit likes this.
  3. YgBpt

YgBpt Forum Apprentice

Still didn't get it but thanks for your time

4. Maybach

Maybach Padavan

take a screenshot of your problem
    based on it, describe:
    - something you don't understand or don't know how to do
    - what do you want to get

Do you need it?

[​IMG]

PS English is not my language, maybe I misunderstood you

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  5. YgBpt

YgBpt Forum Apprentice

Yes that's exactly what i need 4 100% stats but can't manage to craft one for example i put 91% crit item with 92% and can't and don't know how to combine the numbers under the items to get all 100%..... I haven't crafted one item with all 4 100% values sorry my English is not very good

6. Ren108

Ren108 Forum Greenhorn

You have to find 100% enchantments on level 145 item. Lower items have 100% too but the stats are lower. Then you put your item that you want your enchantment on in workbench and the one with the 100%. you cant combine 2 91% and get a 100%.

7. Maybach

Maybach Padavan

then all the answers in the video