crashing my god..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .krom70., Oct 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .krom70.

.krom70. Active Author

hey guys..I am trying to complain here, but in a good way.. this past couple of days I had decided to enter event and all. yeah fun, however, when the game itself has to fix a bug in it, then take away the quest, half done, and the stuff I acquired, it was my decision to do that yes but you have to account for the exp I gained for nothing, I am playing pissed off today as I am having to do half that quest again and the exp to go with it.. noit fair, DSO you should take back the exp as well to players , it ruins my exp time bar and whole concept of why I don't want exp at all. I f I do its my choice,, you should have your events fixed before they go out, it cost a non premium player many hard to find things..not to mention the crashing and it takes those pearls too, like double pay to run back, after logging back in and find group to apologize to them it was not my decision to just up and leave in an event..!!!!.not happy..with you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.