Bug Critical Damage Enchantments Turning into Increased Damage OTI Vice Versa

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rev, Jun 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev

Rev Active Author

I have encountered this bug several times now...but i did not bother to take screenshots or take a video of it. Now that I do have a video and picture of the most recent time that it happened. I want to know if this has happened with anyone else. I'll upload the video/screenshots later.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

The 71.74% CD that you got is the random line which crazily has the exact same value as the IdoTI line that you wished to pass on. :D
    You actually inherited the 62.25% ID and 18.42% ID, that line is the random line. :rolleyes:

3. Rev

Rev Active Author

Yep...it's happened quite a few times the exact line that came onto as a "random" line was the exact same value as the crit dmg or increased dmg oti line in the mix. I just need more cases...lol it's pretty messed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.