'Curse Of the Black Knight' armour - Upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alexgriffin81, Jul 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexgriffin81

alexgriffin81 Forum Apprentice

Hi, just wondering if anyone can confirm to me what happens when you combine segments of the 'Black Squire / Knight / Warlord' armour that have already been upgraded with blacksmith glyphs, what happens to all those precious spent glyphs?

I ask because I don't know if I should invest in upgrading my cloak (squire) or pauldrons (knight) when there's a possibility that the event / items might come back round.

Thanks in advance!...

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I think that glyphs used to upgrade pieces that are not the final product may be wasted if those pieces are later used to make the final product. I believe this is what happens if you use glyphs on an extraordinary item and then later use that item to make a legendary item. I am not 100% certain, but I think this is what would happen in the case of the squire/knight/warlord series. A mod may know for sure, or may be able to ask the devs for a concrete answer.

3. nasowas

nasowas Junior Expert

Save your glyphs. Dragan is supposed to be a reoccurring event but how often is anyone's guess. Same with any pearls you may have or other event items if you can spare the spots for them. If not no big deal, goes fast farming pearls for that event anyway.

4. alexgriffin81

alexgriffin81 Forum Apprentice

I've been playing DS for about 2 years now, and I had NO idea you could combine items that have been already identified :-| I just logged on to test it... Crazy! Bit late considering as I'm on legendary items now!!

OK so I suppose I should wait until the event or Black Knight items come round again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.